Locking Wheel Nuts - Ford Fiesta

I need a new tyre to get my car through the MOT but I don't have the locking wheel nut key.

I have rang Lookers who have quoted me £95 to remove the tyres and then I can replace with a normal nut. I'm not tight but £95 seems steep just to remove some tyres - do I have any other options?

I have seen some keys on ebay but not convinced that they would work.

Thanks in advance.

Well without wanting to sound harsh your best bet is to find your original key.

Alot of tyre garages will offer to remove the nut for you, but you'll still have to pay.

Don't forget you'll need all 4 locking nuts removing and replacing with normal ones, otherwise you'll having this issue again.

Try an indy tyre place instead. They'll have tools to do the job.

The garage in Woodhouse village took off my worn locking wheel nuts.

I need a new tyre to get my car through the MOT but I don't have the locking wheel nut key.

I have rang Lookers who have quoted me £95 to remove the tyres and then I can replace with a normal nut. I'm not tight but £95 seems steep just to remove some tyres - do I have any other options?

Thanks in advance.

Have you got a picture of said nuts as I have a tool to get them off and I'm in s5

Thanks in advance.

I had 4 removed at Challenger Tyres on Retford Road, I think it was about £30, maybe 5 years ago.