Dockless bike sharing scheme to launch in Sheffield

Is it compulsory to jump up and down on the back wheel, once you've used one?

Passed a young lad riding one with a badly buckled wheel along Upwell St.

Left-Wing nut jobs just trying to bring more positivity to the city when it reality it's a dreadful idea that's clearly an eye sore at the moment. They are everywhere. Broken. Destroyed. Left to rot.

Capitalists run the entirely private scheme, nothing left wing about it at all.

Left-Wing nut jobs just trying to bring more positivity to the city when it reality it's a dreadful idea that's clearly an eye sore at the moment. They are everywhere. Broken. Destroyed. Left to rot.

Oh, yes, it's terrible that 'left-wing nut jobs' are trying to 'bring more positivity to the city'.

Where are the sensible right-wingers bringing negativity when you need them hey?

N.B. A bicycle hire scheme run by a private company for their own profit is neither a right, left wing or any other form of political leaning. It's a business.

Arguably capitalism is somewhat right wing.

And I saw one in the Don near Lady's Bridge today. I am not bothered about the politics or whatever crap people want to spout on here, I just don't understand the needless vandalism.

And I saw one in the Don near Lady's Bridge today. I am not bothered about the politics or whatever crap people want to spout on here, I just don't understand the needless vandalism.

I don't understand the massive amount of litter peoplw drop across the city either. People treat their environment like a pigsty-smashed up bikes are just an extension of that. I can't understand the mentality of why anyone wanta to make where they live worse-but they do. Sadly we have to live alongside lowlife who drop their litter.

I can't understand the mentality of why anyone wanta to make where they live worse-but they do.

coughBrexitcough

(runs)

coughBrexitcough

(runs)

You forget that a lot of people think Brexit will make the country better. That's why they voted for it.

Seeing as it hasn't happened yet, it may well be the case.

I see this the same as fly tipping.

Fine the company responsible.

Along with the fast food outlets that have wrappers and paper littering the streets.

I know there's going to be a response of its the person dumping, yes if they are caught then good, but the companies have a responsibly too.

What happens when some one trips over a dumped bike?

I see this the same as fly tipping.

Fine the company responsible.

Along with the fast food outlets that have wrappers and paper littering the streets.

I know there's going to be a response of its the person dumping, yes if they are caught then good, but the companies have a responsibly too.

What happens when some one trips over a dumped bike?

How about a dumped bathtub? Fine the manufacturer? A Tesco plastic bag? Fine Tesco?

It's not companies responsibility at all. It's the scumbags who litter who are solely responsible for their actions. Any normal human being is capable of putting their fastfood wrapper in a bin.

How about a dumped bathtub? Fine the manufacturer? A Tesco plastic bag? Fine Tesco?

It's not companies responsibility at all. It's the scumbags who litter who are solely responsible for their actions. Any normal human being is capable of putting their fastfood wrapper in a bin.

Quite right - however Ofo *could* be doing more to encourage people to park the bikes more responsibly.

For example, there's very little incentive to park in one of their "recommended" parking places. And even if you do, there's a chance they won't register it properly because of GPS inaccuracy.