Dockless bike sharing scheme to launch in Sheffield

That's exactly what you're doing when you separate your waste into blue or black bins and then take them out to the roadside for collection.

However there is no comeback for not reporting an ofo bike, not separating your rubbish could leave you with a full bin at the roadside!

Is it compulsory to jump up and down on the back wheel, once you've used one?

Is it compulsory to jump up and down on the back wheel, once you've used one?

Oh how I laughed!

Went to Manchester this week. Similar bikes (different colour). Seems they prefer to lay on their side as well. I wonder if the stands need an instruction on them along the lines "Push down here to stand". Obviously too complicated a procedure for the average city dwellers to work out themselves.

Seen 3 in woodhouse with no locks on them !!!

I would say the bikes have become a popular way for people to travel to meet their heroin and crack dealers, based on who I've seen riding them and where they get left.

Thought exactly the same the other day while waiting at Cathedral tram stop but it was dealers using them . :mad: The sights you see in that area are disgusting :rant:

The sights you see in that area are disgusting :rant:

Fargate ain’t that bad

Fargate ain’t that bad

Who ? Nigel ?

Is the company making any money out of these bikes?

---------- Post added 24-03-2018 at 19:26 ----------

Fargate ain’t that bad

Oh yes it is BAD...They took away the fountain and Bradleys records and the western jean company..;):P

Without trawling through the last 22 pages to make sure, I don't think this photo link from The Atlantic has been posted before.

I think its another trendy fad , just like the feet skin eating fish shops that were everywhere a few years ago , now gone

I was up walking in the woods near Winn Gardens yesterday and I must have passed about 6 of the bikes where the locks and GPS had been smashed off.