Tesco Muslim Christmas Ad, Outrage!

Do monsters celebrate Christmas? Are they even christian? Should someone boycott John Lewis?

PS The Moz toy is really cuddly and kids love it. Definitely recommended.

sigh

who cares?

some people like to be offended, some people are built of sterner stuff.

some people are stupid, some people are not.

that goes for people of all countries, races, colours, religions, sexual persuasion, etc etc

sigh

who cares?

that goes for people of all countries, races, colours, religions, sexual persuasion, etc etc

My sentiments exactly, mel...

...although I do make it a point to boycott every last (pre-01 December) Xmas advertiser until 01 December at the earliest. No more shopping at Tesco, John Lewis, Aldi <etc.> until then.

Yes, it makes life temporarily a bit more inconvenient; and no, no need to tell me, I'm certain they don't care.

But if more <and, eventually, enough> people did the same, perhaps they'd get the message, that by starting Xmas advertising that bit earlier every passing year, they're gradually hollowing it out, and killing it, for everyone that bit more every passing year.

Don't know about you, but after close to 2 months of it, relentlessly, by the time we actually reach 25 December, I'm just fed up of it to the back teeth, can't stand the sigh/hearing of yet another Xmas ad, decoration or song.

The nature of the internet is to troll everything. Sadly the media pick it up to sell papers or give your browser's ad blocker a run for its money.

Is that the turkey one? TBH I didnt even notice any Muslims in it!!! Still, I never watch ads THAT closely anyway, I have a life!!!

now now its christmas

Well, well, it could be that we are on the way to converting Muslims to Christianity;)

If Muslims or anyone else wants to partly celebrate Christmas

True; but surely each faith has its own observances.

Xmas isn't even Christian but (largely) pagan.

Muslims: damned even if they try to integrate. They can't win.

The bigots are just scum.

sigh

who cares?

Well said, just get on with your life and dont get wound up by other people religion or their sexuality, life is too short.

Our friendly Muslim neighbours get us Christmas cards and the kids presents, we get them Eid presents. It's really not that hard to not be a dick. Recently I had a crappy virus and it made thinking really difficult. I thought "this is what bigots and racists must feel like all the time". Well, I tried to think that, but it was quite difficult.