Tesco Muslim Christmas Ad, Outrage!

Well, well, it could be that we are on the way to converting Muslims to Christianity;)

Funny how that works. ;)

We had hindu neighbors and they had the biggest, most elaborate Christmas decorations every year. It took them a couple weekends to put it all up and it was truly glorious. I hate to think what their electric bill was for the month of December.

I thought the ad was charming. My favorite part was the little girl asking for some ketchup. That was my son as a child. :hihi:

Christmas is a time when all nations and religions around the world come together to worship Santa.

If Muslims or anyone else wants to partly celebrate Christmas with get togethers and feasts, I find it staggering that anyone can have a problem with it.

I've been to events celbrating Diwali and Eid and nobody has been outraged that I'm not there for any religious aspect of it.

I wonder if any of those complainers of the ad are either Christians or go to church.

Not all religions celebrate Christmas, Jewish and Jehovas Witnesses and I don't think Muslims.

Funny how that works. ;)

We had hindu neighbors and they had the biggest, most elaborate Christmas decorations every year. It took them a couple weekends to put it all up and it was truly glorious. I hate to think what their electric bill was for the month of December.

I thought the ad was charming. My favorite part was the little girl asking for some ketchup. That was my son as a child. :hihi:

Me too Sierra. A little pastiche of life. Some folk really need to get one, a life that is.

Anyone can enjoy christmas and if a muslims want to get into spirit of christmas then the more the merrier. People moan when ethnic minorities don't integrate then moan when they do.

What really annoys me is when muslim communities say that its disrespectful to put up christmas decorations because it offends them.

We should have more emphasis on being British that what religion people are.

Anyone can enjoy christmas and if a muslims want to get into spirit of christmas then the more the merrier. People moan when ethnic minorities don't integrate then moan when they do.

What really annoys me is when muslim communities say that its disrespectful to put up christmas decorations because it offends them.

They don't say that though.

They don't say that though.

They do, the Daily Mail said so.

Happy Wintermas

Anyone can enjoy christmas and if a muslims want to get into spirit of christmas then the more the merrier.

That's my thought's exactly.

Guest makapaka

Have you ever spoken to a Muslim or seen one on tv etc - saying they were offended by Xmas?

It’s just papers talking rubbish.

HAHAHA you couldnt make it up, sillier and sillier by the day :hihi::help::thumbsup:

A: have you asked any muslims if they are offended by christmas? or just taken the daily mails spouting of rhubarb?

B: British or religious? what is christmas? is it a sign of britishness? or is it a religious time of the year? take your time, answer carefully ;)

My local Muslim shop (thanks Bash) opens for 12 hrs on Xmas day...if that’s not supporting and integrating with the local Christian community I don’t know what is..:hihi:

I do find that a lot of ‘christians’ moan and whine about Christmas tho...:loopy:

Have you ever spoken to a Muslim or seen one on tv etc - saying they were offended by Xmas?

It’s just papers talking rubbish.

Or refuse to sell alcohol when they work on a supermarket checkout. :roll:

But like i said. Anyone should be able to enjoy christmas and i thought the advert was nice. :thumbsup:

Or refuse to sell alcohol when they work on a supermarket checkout. :roll:

But like i said. Anyone should be able to enjoy christmas and i thought the advert was nice. :thumbsup:

Great answer. :confused: