Motorcycle stolen from st andrews road 11

I was sitting in my car on the junction of St Andrews road and williamson road S11 about 8.46 am this morning

a yellow van pulled up a distance from where I was and two youths jumped out and lifted a parked motorcycle and lifted into the back of the van and drove off at speed

I did get a good photo of the van and notified the police immediately

So if you lost your bike the police do know about it and who had it

Just a heads up though lock your bike to something no just to itself

Well done, hope they catch the thieving <removed>

Edited by Groose
Masked swearing

What angers me is that these thieving scroats are obviously working class (or probably not working at all) so in effect they are stealing off their own kind, other than most folk try to get through life honestly without pinching and thieving, preferring instead to work for it.

Angel1.

Are you certain they were stealing it? Could it have broken down and what you saw was the owner returning with his mate in a van to collect it from where it has broken down? The police may have found the van and its owner and established that no crime was committed.

Well done for reporting it to the Police, and on SF so that the owner is aware.

Star seem to think it was stolen

Edited by ianparkin

A Suzuki has been found burnt out Shirtcliffe woods ?? someone has put a post on S13 sales

I was a witness to it too and the police tell me they've arrested the idiots responsible, and located the owner.

What angers me is that these thieving scroats are obviously working class (or probably not working at all) so in effect they are stealing off their own kind, other than most folk try to get through life honestly without pinching and thieving, preferring instead to work for it.

Angel1.

Bit of an assumption that....could be a couple of posh blokes pinching another posh bloke's bike in a "posh" area! :):hihi: