United getting all the credit..

Clinton woods, speaks sooooooooooooo highly of the Blades too !! i have been guest of a celebs dad who has a box at the lane but insists he is still an Owl !!!

( but has an allergy to rust)

If hes got a rust allergy he obviously doesnt go on your kop or bramall lane end then :hihi:

Reading uniteds digs at Hillsborough you'd think bramall lane was a palace - have you seen it lately :hihi::hihi::hihi:

PS - I have photos :hihi::hihi:

Edited by mort
tags

Reading uniteds digs at Hillsborough you'd think bramall lane was a palace - have you seen it lately :hihi::hihi::hihi:

The Poundland palace ! :hihi:

I don't doubt it.

Bet you have it as the screen saver on your phone ;)

Can't believe praise for the Blades upsets some folk.

Can't believe praise for the Blades upsets some folk.

Praise for young Brooksy to made a big difference when he and the young Chelsea lad came on for 30 mins for Wales.Still think he should have stuck out for a England place.Never mind .

All we have heard in the last few weeks is, best manager, best team, best club, best young player, best fans , best song, best ground ( all of which are nonsense of course) and then because some old cricket umpire and an ex Wednesday player gives em a bit of praise, it's bandwagon jumping :roll:

The Blades results have upset far too many Owls fans but that does not alter the fact that we have only carried on the style of last season as I predicted pre-season if you look back

Sorry Owls just get consistency, a 10 point gap hurts you and is going to take some getting used to but we will adapt as and when as we have a proper man manager

Now then, now then.

Jimi saville in a time machine, now, then,now, then.

is Jimi Saville the head?

As subtle and tactful as ever. Try engaging brain, next time your fingers hit the keyboard

Once a blade, always a blade....it makes my red and white blood boil when I hear of these outsiders jumping on the bandwagon.. next year when were in the prem and brexit has been implemented, maybe we can set up our own border controls.

The borders are already set.....the heart of the city is ours, South Barnsley is theirs..:|

I've still got 2 photos(at a football game) of a distant Pavilion, and young lads chasing balls out of the field of play.:help: Used to pin one to my locker at work, when I was a kid. just to tick off a mate who was a Unitedite,:D

Praise for young Brooksy to made a big difference when he and the young Chelsea lad came on for 30 mins for Wales.Still think he should have stuck out for a England place.Never mind .

He still has the option to choose England