Are you a 'People Person'?

She's an amalgamation of both!

Looks like an angel though..

Probably watched me as a male stripper in pheasant lol

I think of myself as a people person ,I will talk to anybody but I soon decide who are worth talking to and who are not and more often than not im always right , but not in a rude way . Im also something of a people watcher (not stalker) . I can be on my own in a pub and just like to see what is happening around me

Yes. I'm quietly proud of my ability to get along equally well with bricklayers and baronesses, junkies and professors.

Yes. I'm quietly proud of my ability to get along equally well with bricklayers and baronesses, junkies and professors.

Yep, I have noticed.:hihi:

By that I mean a person who enjoys or is particularly good at interacting with others. I have to say, I'm not. Not because I don't enjoy peoples's company, but because I'm not particularly good with interacting with them. Whilst I am nice and polite, I just tend to feel awkward in social settings.

What about others on the forum?:)

When i am working i am very social. everyones friend

but as soon as i clock off. i become a recluse

Although I work in what might be called the 'caring' industry, I wouldn't say I'm a people person. I used to think I was, but the older I become the more aware I realise that my social skills in some situations aren't as good as I thought they were. As a youngster I hated my awkwardness in some social situations. Having said that, with age comes a sense of 'so what?'

I like my own company, and although my job requires a lot of skilled social interaction; the phrase 'hell is other people' seems pertinent.

When i am working i am very social. everyones friend

but as soon as i clock off. i become a recluse

That’s a shame, unless it’s a personal choice to be a recluse out of work.

That’s a shame, unless it’s a personal choice to be a recluse out of work.

It mostly is. i work in a number of industries where its part of the Job to be affable and conversational.

by the time the day is over i am "talked" out lol. just want some time on my own