Are you a 'People Person'?

I’m here!

I should be a salesman according to friends who say im a charismatic and suave man. A social butterfly with many a good yarn in my armament. :P

Knew it would"nt be long. trying to impress umber again?

I’m here!

I should be a salesman according to friends who say im a charismatic and suave man. A social butterfly with many a good yarn in my armament. :P

According to my friends i should be on the stage.... Something to do with Drama Queen or something??

I’m here!

Hiya! :wave:

Think I could converse with the great and the good, or even the lowest serf in our society (who ever they are). On the other hand, I am quite content in my own company.

Angel1.

Hiya! :wave:

Pass me the sick bucket.:gag:

I am definitely a people person but worry sometimes that I talk too much and don’t let the other person get a word in edgeways. :roll:

Pass me the sick bucket.:gag:

:hihi:. Don't worry Padders, you're still the one with all the charm.:)

Some people, me included, tend to use online forms of communication, like text and email. Does that mean I am not a people person? Social media can mean we dont see each other, face to face.

I think of myself as a people person ,I will talk to anybody but I soon decide who are worth talking to and who are not and more often than not im always right , but not in a rude way . Im also something of a people watcher (not stalker) . I can be on my own in a pub and just like to see what is happening around me

Yes. I'm quietly proud of my ability to get along equally well with bricklayers and baronesses, junkies and professors.

Yes. I'm quietly proud of my ability to get along equally well with bricklayers and baronesses, junkies and professors.

Yep, I have noticed.:hihi: