Are you a 'People Person'?

By that I mean a person who enjoys or is particularly good at interacting with others. I have to say, I'm not. Not because I don't enjoy peoples's company, but because I'm not particularly good with interacting with them. Whilst I am nice and polite, I just tend to feel awkward in social settings.

What about others on the forum?:)

By that I mean a person who enjoys or is particularly good at interacting with others. I have to say, I'm not. Not because I don't enjoy peoples's company, but because I'm not particularly good with interacting with them. Whilst I am nice and polite, I just tend to feel awkward in social settings.

Well, I don't know if it makes me a "people person" but wherever I go, I seem to get into conversation with someone I've never met before and within ten minutes I have their whole life story. My family are quite used to it happening now! I always think that maybe I'll be the only person they get chance to speak to that day and I enjoy listening to people.

Well I must say I enjoy your company on the forum, your quite good at interacting on here.

Well I must say I enjoy your company on the forum, your quite good at interacting on here.

What a nice thing to say and probably a good confidence booster. It's often, for some, an easier way to communicate than face to face. Just like many actors are said to be shy and introvert until they don the "mask" of their character.

What a nice thing to say and probably a good confidence booster. It's often, for some, an easier way to communicate than face to face. Just like many actors are said to be shy and introvert until they don the "mask" of their character.

True wrinkly, I think amber is a bit of an artist, so maybe she express"es her self through her art. she"s bloody good with the forum banter though and has had me in stitches.

I like to think I am a people person, I enjoy people, but I am a quiet person and not always good with words.

My line manager is not a people person, he is a grumpy old sod.

I like to think I am a people person, I enjoy people, but I am a quiet person and not always good with words.

I think a people person can also be one who listens.

I think a people person can also be one who listens.

I am a good listener, someone said the opposite about my line manager; so that sounds right.

I am a good listener, someone said the opposite about my line manager; so that sounds right.

I'm guessing you don't like your line manager?

Just a feeling.

I'm guessing you don't like your line manager?

Just a feeling.

I dont, but I try to be positive; there arnt many people I dont like.

It really depends what mood i'm in.. There are days when i'll have all the time in the world and happily chat the ears off of someone and be sincerely interested in what they have to say and then there are days when i'm so busy, rushing around that i dont even give people eye contact!

I'm a mixture of my mum and dad.. My dad is definitely a people person, he's always jovial and will have a chat to absolutely anybody no matter what time of day or where he is.. My mum on the other hand hates the human race and barely tolerates her own family!!!!

Thanks Padders, I enjoy yours too!:)

---------- Post added 10-11-2017 at 11:30 ----------

Well, I don't know if it makes me a "people person" but wherever I go, I seem to get into conversation with someone I've never met before and within ten minutes I have their whole life story. My family are quite used to it happening now! I always think that maybe I'll be the only person they get chance to speak to that day and I enjoy listening to people.

You sound like my mum. She always got chatting away to people when out and about.:)

---------- Post added 10-11-2017 at 11:32 ----------

True wrinkly, I think amber is a bit of an artist, so maybe she express"es her self through her art. she"s bloody good with the forum banter though and has had me in stitches.

Glad To hear so, lol :hihi:.I think the crown of banter has to go to Glasgi!:D