Sheffield Wednesday v Bristol City 18/11/17

I’d take 9th place in mid November, long way to go. Has to be 2 points dropped at home

has to happen sometimes, grinding results out, if like Owl said, a tough looking for the draw team behind the ball. i noticed on the bbc live ticker thingy we had a few offsides, on another day if BC wernt so quite on the ball 1 may have got through

has to happen sometimes, grinding results out, if like Owl said, a tough looking for the draw team behind the ball. i noticed on the bbc live ticker thingy we had a few offsides, on another day if BC wernt so quite on the ball 1 may have got through

Doesn't look so good when you see the stats and it says nine shots but not one on target.

We seem to struggle to break teams down who defend,good win at Villa then drop 2 home points though BC don't get beat often.

Another enept display against a very boring average side which we cant beat .

At least the happy clappers will be happy with a point :help::loopy:

Good performance, mediocre performance, poor performance.. just about sums owls up.

right credentials for a mid table finish.

Poor, poor game against a team hard to break down-saying that, we had 2 good penalty shouts, but we shouldn't need them!

Another excellent home result for Carlos and the girls. At this rate they'll own that 13th spot without any fear of the drop

Another excellent home result for Carlos and the girls. At this rate they'll own that 13th spot without any fear of the drop

If you are coming on here to put an adult decusion ? Then most will be very accomadating .if not please do stick too the Disney channel mi owd ;)

Edited by owl.66

Another lacklustre performance again by sounds of it. At the minute we'll only just scrape into the playoffs if we do. Having to rely on a penalty to win isn't good enough although I didn't realise we hadn't been awarded a penalty yet despite our many legitimare looking claims for them, hopefully that will change soon

Not a lot to say really, a very very dull game. Would like to see the penalty incident again. Two away now let’s hope we can erase this one.