Does anybody else like winter

Apparently You're more likely to hook up with a work colleagues in the winter. I say that's to save money on central heating :thumbsup:

I was just wondering if anybody else likes winter?

We have a woodburner that becomes an ornament in the summer months.

Personally I love having a glass of mulled wine and some roasted chestnuts infront of a woodburner.

I love summer too, I just think that I like the difference of seasons here in England.

ps it's not a christmas thing because I am working it all this year. :(

I absolutely love winter.. I too have a log burner and love nothing more than getting home after a long day at work, chucking a few logs on, have a bubble bath, get comfy in my pj's and fluffy dressing gown, pour myself a glass of red, light my candles and snuggle up to watch a film..

Then again i am a red head and covered in freckles so summer is my least favourite season.. I do love Spring though.

Not really, as I feel the cold a lot, and my hands go numb quite often. I'm not looking forward to spending Christmas or my birthday on my again either.

Want warming up this winter Amberleaf? :P

---------- Post added 08-11-2017 at 11:17 ----------

Totally with you on that one Padders!

---------- Post added 08-11-2017 at 10:50 ----------

At least Glasgi's not been on here yet with his inventive ways to keep warm, lol.:hihi:

Well, seeing that i enjoy swimming in the sea up here on the west coast all year round,the cold doesn’t bother me. Oh, no wet suit for me, just shorts and lots of stamina.

Edited by GLASGOWOODS

I love winter, no more slugs, snails,flies,wasps, the grass dosn't grow,we are not disappointed by the weather, we can cover our flabby bodies in big clothes, and best of all, casserole, throw everything the oven meals.:D

I love winter, no more slugs, snails,flies,wasps, the grass dosn't grow,we are not disappointed by the weather, we can cover our flabby bodies in big clothes, and best of all, casserole, throw everything the oven meals.:D

Mmmmm dumplings :love:

I like winter but I do miss the snow as we just don't really get it anymore. I remember when I was a kid in the 80s the snow was incredible, I remember we use to get icicles coming off of the edge of the house roof that would nearly touch the floor. and when it snowed bad you would open our back door and just see a white wall of snow due to the snow drifts. the snow was great in them days

Saying that, it hasn't stopped me from just buying some Christmas chocolates, to start eating later today!

All round to amberleaf,s place then :D

Yes we are. It rarely snows enough!

I love winter, hot weather does my head in.

Get a tin foil hat.