Bus diversion during overnight road resurfacing at Handsworth

It's been very well signed posted on both sides of the roundabout and on the parkway and future planned works are listed on the travel south yorkshire site. Really no reason not to know about this unless walking with eyes closed.

On the notices it says 6days from Monday but it looks like it's been completed does anyone know if you can get through from hands worth to darn all this evening?

Just curious, are these closures affecting Asda as there is only one exit onto Handsworth Road?

It's been very well signed posted on both sides of the roundabout and on the parkway and future planned works are listed on the travel south yorkshire site. Really no reason not to know about this unless walking with eyes closed.

What about car drivers who don't use peasant wagons And on the spur of the moment decided to visit Asda and had to go on a long detour?

I'm not from the area either.....:roll:

I really do object to car drivers calling buses peasant wagons, just because you have a car does not make you any better than us bus users.

Just because someone refers to buses as peasant wagons doesn't mean that they think they are better than anyone else

Just because someone refers to buses as peasant wagons doesn't mean that they think they are better than anyone else

I beg to differ, it's a derogaraty phrase aimed at bus users.