Re smuggling tramadol tablets into Egypt

The woman taking tramadol a prescription only medicine into Egypt saying they were for her partner is now moaning because she has been put in jail for what is a smuggling case she says she did not know they were ileagle these tablets have more the same effect as heroine

Does she deserve sympathy no I do believe she doesn't she was quite happy to take them in wasn't she.

We will have to see how this case pans out,she recons she was given them from someone who no longer uses them

Edited by tattoo
Missed a bit

400 Tramodol is a substantial quantity though, she must be a right plant pot to think she wouldnt get a pull.

Very stupid. People should always respect the laws of other countries.

Not only that but where did she get 400 prescription drugs in the U.K.?

I was once prescribed Tramadol , took them for 3 days and gave them back to the chemist . I know they work for some people but they were the weirdest 3 days of my life

Not only that but where did she get 400 prescription drugs in the U.K.?

Somebody gave them to her. Even if she makes it back to the UK she’s in a big trouble. Tramadol is a controlled drug and being in possession of hundreds of them that weren’t prescribed for you could result in a serious jail sentence.

She was obviously smuggling them into the country. They weren't for personal use.

So now she has to face the consequences

I was once prescribed Tramadol , took them for 3 days and gave them back to the chemist . I know they work for some people but they were the weirdest 3 days of my life

No joke are they. I have to have the other ones she got caught with - not opiates but I’ve had strange times on them.

---------- Post added 06-11-2017 at 19:36 ----------

She was obviously smuggling them into the country. They weren't for personal use.

So now she has to face the consequences

She visited several times a year. For her sake hope they don’t have evidence she’d done it before.

Do the crime, do the time. No sympathy whatsoever

I had them for sciatica and they were ok but after a few days of constipation I had to switch to cocodamol to prevent me getting Plymouth Argyles.

No joke are they. I have to have the other ones she got caught with - not opiates but I’ve had strange times on them.

---------- Post added 06-11-2017 at 19:36 ----------

She visited several times a year. For her sake hope they don’t have evidence she’d done it before.

They were evil to me , just to add when a friend of a friend heard I had given them back he was somewhat upset as he would have bought them off me . Apparently they have a value on the black market

I was prescribed them and have to say they were fantastic but I can easily see why some might get addicted to them. I was only given 1 weeks worth by the hospital so I've no idea how they got their hands on so many. Clearly not for personal use. No sympathy for any punishment they get