It's Ok To Be White

Following on from the 4 chan trolling in the states and the UK. Does anyone see a problem with this? Personally i don't, but it seems to have to fired up the left.

Following on from the 4 chan trolling in the states and the UK. Does anyone see a problem with this? Personally i don't, but it seems to have to fired up the left.

Would this be the same left that believe white people having kids is reinforcing white supremacy? The left have gone out of control in some places.

As for your question? No, I dont have a problem with it.

I will give just one warning here - anybody using this thread as a platform to promote racism will find their account suspended and the thread will be closed.

“There is and must be a place here for people of different ethnicities and skin colors, of different faith traditions or no faith traditions, of different nations, of different gender identities, of different political convictions. In that sense, it is indeed OK to be white — and to be black, to be brown, to be Christian, to be Muslim, to be straight, to be gay, to be conservative, to be liberal, and so on. We are stronger for this diversity of identities.”

William Craft, Concordia College President, Minneapolis, USA.

What is the "4 chan trolling " ? Ive never heard of it

Who said it wasn't? :huh:

What is the "4 chan trolling " ? Ive never heard of it

4 Chan is a site frequented by large numbers of socially inadequate boys (including adult boys) whose favourite pastimes include misogyny, puerile banter and the trolling, doxxing and launching of DDOS attacks on people who disagree with them. I don't know what this particular bout of trolling is about and can't be arsed to find out, since it will inevitably be some immature nonsense as always.

4 Chan is a site frequented by large numbers of socially inadequate boys (including adult boys) whose favourite pastimes include misogyny, puerile banter and the trolling, doxxing and launching of DDOS attacks on people who disagree with them. I don't know what this particular bout of trolling is about and can't be arsed to find out, since it will inevitably be some immature nonsense as always.

Thanks for that :thumbsup: , don't know what DDOS or doxxing is , but altogether not something I have an interest in

Thanks for that :thumbsup: , don't know what DDOS or doxxing is , but altogether not something I have an interest in

Doxxing is publishing someone's personal info on the web, which often includes address and phone number, with the intention that others will use those details to harass, threaten and intimidate them. A DDOS attack is when thousands of computers try to access a website in a coordinated action. The site can't deal with the level of traffic and crashes offline.

I’m white and I’m okay, thanks for your concern.

Who are these alleged “fired up left” who have a problem with it ?

Doxxing is publishing someone's personal info on the web, which often includes address and phone number, with the intention that others will use those details to harass, threaten and intimidate them. A DDOS attack is when thousands of computers try to access a website in a coordinated action. The site can't deal with the level of traffic and crashes offline.

Again, Many thanks :thumbsup: . When we get past the arguing ,it can be very educational in here :)