How to cancel someones echequepayment

someone asked me if they can pay by paypal for an item thats fine never had an issue doing that exept this time they paid it by echeque and expect me to post tommorow morning im not prepared to do that or accept the payment how do i cancel it from my side other party says it cant be cancelled now

https://www.paypal-community.com/t5/Refunds-and-cancellations/cancel-echeque/m-p/669141#M16962

Go to Account Overview > History > Find the relevant payment > Details > Cancel Payment under ‘Cancel this eCheque payment’ > Review the information and include a message to buyer > Cancel Payment.

cheers ill do that now

Had something similar happen earlier this year.

Bought something off eBay, paid using PayPal and my debit card.

Received message from seller a day later, stating that he couldn't find the item, and therefore he'd refund my payment.

(Looking at his track record afterwards, it turned out that he'd actually sold the item a few months before!)

Got a message confirming that a refund had been processed, but I had to wait - from memory, well over a week - as the seller had chosen to refund by echeque.

Why?

Not sure....

someone asked me if they can pay by paypal for an item thats fine never had an issue doing that exept this time they paid it by echeque and expect me to post tommorow morning im not prepared to do that or accept the payment how do i cancel it from my side other party says it cant be cancelled now

And we wonder why the use of punctuation and capital letters is important. Read and re-read this before I understood.

Hence the difference between, "I helped my Uncle Jack off a horse" and " i helped my uncle jack off a horse".

And we wonder why the use of punctuation and capital letters is important. Read and re-read this before I understood.

Hence the difference between, "I helped my Uncle Jack off a horse" and " i helped my uncle jack off a horse".

Agreed. Some threads on the forum are virtually impossible to understand on first reading. I'm afraid that even basic stuff like there/their/they're seem to be interchangeable these days, and worse yet, acceptable.

By the way, Uncle Jack fell off his horse later...

"Ouch!", Uncle Jack ejaculated...

The difference using a comma or a full stop....

Riff raf

if you buy something on ebay by direct debit (straight from bank account)

you as buyer get 3 days before money taken...

the seller gets the cash straight away he can send the goods.

if he chooses to refund it doesnt come straight back to you as in effect its still being paid to the seller so it comes back as an e cheque..takes a few days to clear...

There was one similar doing the rounds a good while ago.

A Panda enters a bar, eats shoots and leaves. A Panda enters a bar eats, shoots and leaves.

I think that's it, it was a few years ago.

Angel1.

There was one similar doing the rounds a good while ago.

A Panda enters a bar, eats shoots and leaves. A Panda enters a bar eats, shoots and leaves.

I think that's it, it was a few years ago.

Angel1.

There are dozens dating back decades!

Didn't you get the famous "Table for sale by lady with Queen Anne legs" one at school?!

I certainly did, and that's over 50 years for a start!