Are Wrist Watches Becoming Outdated ?

XIAOMI MI BAND 2 - for 20£, it does a pretty good job. It measures current time, steps, distance, calories, heart rate. More than enough for me.

I love a wrist watch, i have a nice Tag Heur about 12 years old and my names down on the waiting list for a Rolex Submariner

I've traded my watch in for my fitbit, it tells me the time etc.. I still wear it when i go out and get dressed up as a bright peach wrist band doesnt go with most 'out out' clothes...

I always wear a watch. Can't be bothered to pat down looking for my phone just to know the time. It's bad enough when it rings and l can't remember which pocket it's in.

Phone's, do you own them or do they own you????

I haven't worn one in about a decade. I used to really like them - got a Seiko digital chronograph in 1977 and an analogue Seiko Sports 100 in 1983. Then I was given a nice Tag Heuer in the late 90's. Not long after I bought a plastic digital Timex with a nylon for a holiday and ended up wearing it more that the Tag. Then I got a cheap Citizen duo-display and finally gave up. I don't think I really like wearing watches, bracelets and rings. Always trying not to scratch things with them or gouge the watch on something...

I've traded my watch in for my fitbit, it tells me the time etc.. I still wear it when i go out and get dressed up as a bright peach wrist band doesnt go with most 'out out' clothes...

My OH bought a few more wristbands so she can customise it to match her outfits.