Are Wrist Watches Becoming Outdated ?

As the title says.........

With most people nowadays owning mobile phones, are ordinary wrist watches becoming a thing of the past ?

I never wear one these days.

Same here - hadn't gone without a watch for best part of 50 years, but now I always carry my phone when I'm not in the house so no need for a watch.

Just bought a watch not long ago as sometimes don't take phone with me but need to keep eye on time

I'm up to 12 wrist watches after a purchasing a second one for this year.

I also own 3 pocket watches.

Wear either/or almost every day.

Same here - hadn't gone without a watch for best part of 50 years, but now I always carry my phone when I'm not in the house so no need for a watch.

So how did you keep track of time during the first half of that half-century ?

I love them, have a couple of nice Tags and a few nice old school Seiko divers watches and a Gear S3 Frontier, if the other half would allow it I'd have more than a few more.

My watch now has GPS, tracks my steps, tracks my cycles and runs, can show me messages that have come to my phone, show my calendar and show calendar alerts... It's more of a fitness device and an extension to the phone, telling the time is also convenient without having to go into my pocket for my phone.

My watch now has GPS, tracks my steps, tracks my cycles and runs, can show me messages that have come to my phone, show my calendar and show calendar alerts... It's more of a fitness device and an extension to the phone, telling the time is also convenient without having to go into my pocket for my phone.

What watch do you use Cyclone, you are obviously in to your fitness.

I've got a Fitbit. I don't really like it, I prefer my Gshock.