Arundel Gate assault on a lone female 02/11/2017

At about 755 pm tonight, 6 or 7 males intimidating then

assaulting a lone female , evidently, it seems, known to the group of males.

She was knocked to the floor and punched repeatedly about the head and body by these monsters. Police were made aware.

Very strange. Nothing on SYP twitter feed. Nothing on The Star breaking news banners. Nothing on Sheffield online or facebook.

Arundel Gate with its constant traffic and people flow, lots of cameras and occupied buildings all around but not a peep. 6 or 7 people attacking would surely be noticed! Nobody actually got the police there. Nobody saw it and tried to prevent it happening.

All seems a bit odd. Where did you find out about this assault?

I witnessed it myself.

Am not in the habit of reporting things that did not happen. The woman was on the floor being held and

punched by one male.

She fought back and fought the man off, she then ran at selected other cowards, hurled a beer can at one. She was then decked again and held down. Cowardly scum then noticed that one or two people reached for a phone.

The cowardly scum ran away.

---------- Post added 02-11-2017 at 22:38 ----------

Police said cctv will be examined and two vans were going to be dispatched to find the excuses for men who did it.

To be fair, there are so many street drinkers and gangs that hang around on Arundel Gate who are constantly arguing and fighting that nobody bats an eyelid anymore. They are intimidating and dangerous people and I'll admit I would be scared to intervene.

I work on Arundel Gate and we have to report all incidents to our security staff or the police but nothing gets done.

Posts digging at the OP have been removed, including those quoting anything that was removed. Also the mod snipe posts have been removed. As you are well aware, the forum isn't actively moderated. We take action when a post in reported.

Edited by Groose