Is there a mobile phone with an unbreakable screen ?

What bugs me is they design these nice slim phones, then you just have to go and put them in some form of protective case or some protector over the front of the screen, or some combo of - which adds thickness and takes away from the look of the phone. or there's flappy 'case' bits on it, or some rounded corner bulges...

it all adds bulk and tbh ruins the phone... why not just be careful? :)

Remember Ghozer the OP was asking on behalf of an elderly lady - practicality supercedes looks! ;-)

Heh!

If only you knew the truth of it! :D

I never did like that shape of phone - I did like my 3210 that cracked inexplicably after a trip out to Chatsworth - it had been very cold and was in a protective holster - when I got home the screen had one massive diagonal crack across it! That's when I got a Sagem flip phone - and that got a cracked screen - not on the surface but behind the screen! Then it was time for the LG Chocolate, slide phone, then LG Viewty, then HTC 310 and finally 1+ 3 - with wallet case and now 1+ 3T with Otterbox. I could never go back to a 'thumb' texting phone with annoying auto underline complete if you caught the wrong setting! :hihi:

What bugs me is they design these nice slim phones, then you just have to go and put them in some form of protective case or some protector over the front of the screen, or some combo of - which adds thickness and takes away from the look of the phone. or there's flappy 'case' bits on it, or some rounded corner bulges...

it all adds bulk and tbh ruins the phone... why not just be careful? :)

Why bother with car insurance. Just don't crash

Why bother with car insurance. Just don't crash

I'm sure many people would take that approach if it weren't a legal requirement.