Terrorists to get Council Houses.

I truly hope this information is false news.

So you go abroad to join a fanatical sect which is hell bent on destroying your Country. When you have had enough of the dark ages you have existed in, murdering innocents, removing heads, burning alive or throwing people off high buildings you decide to return "home".

It is reported some Council dim wits are giving these ideal citizens Council Homes, at the expense of ordinary law abiding people.

Has this Country of ours lost the plot completely, especially some areas governed by dim wit Council's.

We should exterminate vermin, not rehouse them at the drop of a hat.

Angel1.

Guest makapaka

So you go abroad to join a fanatical sect which is hell bent on destroying your Country. When you have had enough of the dark ages you have existed in, murdering innocents, removing heads, burning alive or throwing people off high buildings you decide to return "home".

It is reported some Council dim wits are giving these ideal citizens Council Homes, at the expense of ordinary law abiding people.

Has this Country of ours lost the plot completely, especially some areas governed by dim wit Council's.

We should exterminate vermin, not rehouse them at the drop of a hat.

Angel1.

Don’t worry - that’s a load of rubbish designed to make you suspicious of immigrants.

Just ignore it and move on with your life.

Where did you get the information from?

The Daily Express of course, hence my hoping it is false news.

Angel1.

I saw it too in Daily Mail. Very much doubt it's true. Just spin and propaganda.

Guest makapaka

Angel1.

As a little tip the daily express and daily mail regularly publish such tripe as it’s designed to produce the sort of reaction in your opening post.

Best off just ignoring it next time and maybe trying a better newspaper.

Angel1.

There's a less hysterical report in the Telegraph.

The government is looking at ways to reintegrate returning jihadists and this is something that it being considered. Nothing seems decided yet.

I haven't read the story yet, but is there a problem with officials trying to help people that have been fighting Daesh, or is the problem that our own taxpayers cannot get social housing?

Maybe they're going to offer the 1 in 10 rough sleepers that are ex service personnel a home too, would be nice wouldn't it? according to this Mirror article from 2013 we had 9000 ex military who were homeless, the number may be much higher now.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/9000-ex-service-personnel-homeless-after-2071049

As a little tip the daily express and daily mail regularly publish such tripe as it’s designed to produce the sort of reaction in your opening post.

Best off just ignoring it next time and maybe trying a better newspaper.

The Times?

"Returning Isis fighters could be given council houses"

I don't think the Times can be considered a better paper to be honest.

Just the same drivel aimed at people who consider themselves too good to read the Sun :rolleyes: