Police wearing fluorescent jackets?

What ever happened to our police constables being smartly dressed whilst in public?

They now wear these offencive [green fluorescent costumes] that makes them look like refuse collectors!

What ever happened to our police constables being smartly dressed whilst in public?

They now wear these offencive [green fluorescent costumes] that makes them look like refuse collectors!

They do it to cut the budget even further. If things don't get better they get cheap sportswear.

What a ridiculous thread :rolleyes:

Lets face it some of the threads started on here are just beyond belief. It really does make you wonder the mentality of some of the users.

I think these hi viz vests are to enable the wearer to be seen in low light situations. Why they are worn in bright daylight hours is a bit mystery.

Angel1.

I think these hi viz vests are to enable the wearer to be seen in low light situations. Why they are worn in bright daylight hours is a bit mystery.

Angel1.

Because light and visibility can change quickly - especially in our British climate I guess.

Anything that makes police personnel highly visible and safe has to be good surely ? It doesn't bother me one bit that they are worn in bright conditions - I have far more important things in my life to be concerned about.

I notice that the OP's account is now closed............

Because light and visibility can change quickly - especially in our British climate I guess.

Anything that makes police personnel highly visible and safe has to be good surely ? It doesn't bother me one bit that they are worn in bright conditions - I have far more important things in my life to be concerned about.

100% agree with this Daven :thumbsup:

Think Puggie will be back soon, reincarnated!!

I notice that the OP's account is now closed............[/QUOTE]

I'm a bit dumb I'm afraid, but why is that.?

I notice that the OP's account is now closed............[/QUOTE]

I can see four possible answers to your question in Davens post, which part of his post do you need him to answer, Why is that.

Maybe they've stumbled on the meaning of life, or realised it's one of 37 other trolling accounts