Slightly concerned..

..Not the football as I think that will sort itself out eventually, I'm more worried about the activity of the chairman and backroom activities.

Yesterday I noticed the pictures of Chansiri on the crows nest, I find this quite egotistical to say the least.

When he came in he did it with enthusiasm, changed things around and gave us direction, over the last year it's gone backwards (the reappointment of Carlos, the dealings with Doran sports, the shirts and the shambolic 150th anniversary debacle etc.)

He is obviously being poorly advised and could do with a hand in that department (perhaps give Mandaric a call)

Mmmmm. I'm also getting a tad concerned. Strange goings on.

Edited by Hotmale 1954

Said this before. I think Mr Chansiri is your biggest problem. He seems to want to do so many things (not all) on the cheap but wants everyone to pay a high price for it.

Very difficult for Carlos to work in such a situation. He has my sympathies.

It's almost like he's a very egotistical individual with no real connection to the club.

Wasn't this already common knowledge?

Guest sibon

The flag with his face on was done by a group of fans, not by him. Just like all the other flags on the crows nest.

Hi Top, would you ask the chairman " To what extent are Doyen Sports involved in the club, players and management". I may be being a bit pessimistic, but i feel he would have been better with the likes of Wilkinson around the club.

_______ This is exactly what i was refering to when i asked Top to put the above question to DC, and it looked as if it was he answereed with a straight bat.. i.m.o.

He hasn't / doesn't want to invest any more cash into the club. Wednesday are ruined.

Said this before. I think Mr Chansiri is your biggest problem. He seems to want to do so many things (not all) on the cheap but wants everyone to pay a high price for it.

Very difficult for Carlos to work in such a situation. He has my sympathies.

Enlighten us with the many things DC wants to do on the cheap...?...

Its always good to get inside information on the goings on at Hillsborough...

---------- Post added 30-10-2017 at 12:55 ----------

He hasn't / doesn't want to invest any more cash into the club. Wednesday are ruined.

Another poster with inside information...go on,back up your comments i'm intrigued to hear more...:roll:

Edited by Sheridan1-0

Hi Top, would you ask the chairman " To what extent are Doyen Sports involved in the club, players and management". I may be being a bit pessimistic, but i feel he would have been better with the likes of Wilkinson around the club.

_______ This is exactly what i was refering to when i asked Top to put the above question to DC, and it looked as if it was he answereed with a straight bat.. i.m.o.

I do not think Wilkinson would work anywhere having to work under instructions from above.He is his own man who likes to make decisions without any interference.

Shock horror, billionnaire business man who buys a football club as a new toy and whose fans then refer to him as “ Big Chansiri” and then brag about the money that he has introduced to the club compared to its poorer neighbour, described as “ egotistical” !

Enlighten us with the many things DC wants to do on the cheap...?...

Its always good to get inside information on the goings on at Hillsborough...

---------- Post added 30-10-2017 at 12:55 ----------

Another poster with inside information...go on,back up your comments i'm intrigued to hear more...:roll:

It's called common sense. No ambition. No desire to put more money in.

He's bored.

It's over.

It's called common sense. No ambition. No desire to put more money in.

He's bored.

It's over.

how much has he spent since he took over?