Council parking Sunday

Is it still £1 all day on a Sunday in Sheffield town center? Council parking areas thanks.

not sure that's why i asked. says a £1 on there page and also says full charges in affect on sundays.

the situation is that the parking fees on Sunday are as stated, there are charges its not free, BUT parking attendants don't work on Sundays.

the situation is that the parking fees on Sunday are as stated, there are charges its not free, BUT parking attendants don't work on Sundays.

They do, unfortunately they got me parked on the road a month or so ago while I was working on a Sunday :(

They do, unfortunately they got me parked on the road a month or so ago while I was working on a Sunday :(

Thanks for the info, i didn't think they did.

They do work on Sunday's. There isn't as many on unless there is a event on and they offer overtime out to them sometimes

Parked on one today - it didn't take the new pound coins! You would have thought that, given their financial situation, they would be doing everything they could to keep the pennies rolling in. This, combined with them paying a top QC to prosecute Alison Teal, leads me to abandon most of the sympathy I had for SCC having to deal with the central government cuts - they're bloody awful!

. . . combined with them paying a top QC to prosecute Alison Teal . . .

couldn't the council just claw back some of the £300,000 they paid off their ex-head of legal services Liz Bashforth with a few years back ?

Parked on one today - it didn't take the new pound coins! You would have thought that, given their financial situation, they would be doing everything they could to keep the pennies rolling in. This, combined with them paying a top QC to prosecute Alison Teal, leads me to abandon most of the sympathy I had for SCC having to deal with the central government cuts - they're bloody awful!

Finally realising ,then