Selling my new iPhone x

Am I allowed to sell my iPhone x for more money on this forum I don’t want to advertise it & get in trouble

If you only joined the forum this year then you have to give it away to the first person to reply to your post.

Am I allowed to sell my iPhone x for more money on this forum I don’t want to advertise it & get in trouble

All items must be sold in our Sheffield Classified Ads (https://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=124)

The price of the item cannot be inflated for profit making (i.e if the face/purchase value of something is £50 you cannot be asking over this amount)

Also all items for sale must have a definite price, you may not ask for offers or bids although "or nearest offer" is acceptable when used in conjunction with a definite price.

Britaylor you would be wise to lock your for sale ad and force people to contact you by message or your contact number, this stops full scale numpty time wasters getting their rocks off by spoiling your sale thread.

As someone who has previously worked for a major network I'd advise you check with your network about selling the device. Some state that the device still belongs to them for a period of time.

Usually this coincides with the period of time that they will refuse to issue a Network Unlock Code preventing the phone being used on another network.

As someone who has previously worked for a major network I'd advise you check with your network about selling the device. Some state that the device still belongs to them for a period of time.

Usually this coincides with the period of time that they will refuse to issue a Network Unlock Code preventing the phone being used on another network.

I think the X comes unlocked from all networks as default. I know three said to me your phone will be delivered sim free, all my others have been carrier locked.