Fly Tipping Problems

I will have a look at the fixmystreet website as I don't want to spend forever on the phone...

I have rang 101 before to report some medical flytipping (needles). They were really helpful and put me through to where I needed to be but I was asking so I got the quickest way to report as I foresee many reports unfortunately....

Thanks guys :)

I will have a look at the fixmystreet website as I don't want to spend forever on the phone...

... and there you have it.

The exact way to report it (which is what you asked) is either using 101, 2734567, email to the Council or using the contact forms on the Council website.

LITTLE DO YOU KNOW;somebody that walks across the road and drops a bag,is registered to that block of flats(to cook the figures).tonnes are removed extra to the figures because of where the council says it comes from.tonnes of garden rubbish from tower blocks,goes down to that block,fencing on a maisonette goes down to that block,even when they have no gardens,.

dont believe them,fly tipping is going up ,i can see it

Sheffield flytippers appear in court over rubbish

http://www.thestar.co.uk/news/crime/sheffield-flytippers-appear-in-court-over-rubbish-1-5875588

Paul Parker, aged 44, who runs PP Property Services on Kilvington Road, Intake, Sheffield, appeared before Sheffield magistrates after waste found dumped on Scowerdons Drive, Hackenthorpe, was traced back to him.

Parker had removed waste from a house on Abbeydale Road and set fire to most of it in his back garden, but the remainder was fly-tipped.

One company to avoid!

Driving around Mosborough the last two days I noticed we have had a few visits from the dreaded fly tippers.On at least four or five places rubbish and builders waste have been dumped,I have lived in the area since the 80s and this is the first time I have seen this!.Maybe it's one guy ,let's hope the lazy scroat gets caught and is made to pay the scruffy get!.

Driving around Mosborough the last two days I noticed we have had a few visits from the dreaded fly tippers.On at least four or five places rubbish and builders waste have been dumped,I have lived in the area since the 80s and this is the first time I have seen this!.Maybe it's one guy ,let's hope the lazy scroat gets caught and is made to pay the scruffy get!.

Have you reported the fly tip's to the council?

Saw numerous examples whilst driving along Moss Way yesterday. Not seen anything on that scale around there before.

Have you reported the fly tip's to the council?

Does it do any good though?

I live in the City Centre and it's increasing around Devonshire Green.

Maybe I should ring up and report it and see........

If you have a smartphone may I suggest using the "FixMyStreet" app for reporting anything to the council. It seems to work better mainly because the report is visible to everyone not just the council. So if things aren't getting done everyone with the app can see that the council (contractors) know and haven't done their job yet.

The mess has been cleared already on Moss Way so hats off to the council for a speedy outcome!.Let's hope the fly tipper is caught and made to pay with a hefty fine!.

It seems its a few years since this thread was opened and so it continues .Yet again some lowlife decided to dump tyres that were set alight at the old ski village.Today I passed a load of dumped wood,underlay and other items in a car parking area on Rivelin Valley Road.This was not a car load,this was some serious crap.So the muppet who paid for an El Cheapo rubbish collection,you can now find it in Rivelin Valley.Anyone who reads this that can supply a phone number for me to contact the council to collect ,I would appreciate it .

I think something in the Star recently said that there was to be an increase in fines to the scum that dump their garbage.There should be no reduction in fines if paid early .The fine should be paid at the full amount and within the time that is allowed normally at reduced terms.Then confiscate their vehicle,and give them 100 community service clearing other peoples dumped garbage and that would make me extremely happy.

And again with this BS rhetoric.

Once again I will remind you that MANY councils have been fortnightly collections for YEARS without issue.

If fly-tipping is up in Sheffield then it's ON SHEFFIELD'S RESIDENTS not the council. It's the residents that are being the filthy, self-important bottom-feeders by not adapting in the same way that every other council area has.

SHAME ON YOU ALL!

If you want a tidy environment, and who doesn't, then you have to encourage people by making it easy to do. This council seems to enjoy making it as difficult as possible.