Jump to content

Fly Tipping Problems

Recommended Posts

31 minutes ago, RollingJ said:

See, I told you, @Resident😉

.... and?

Veolia (or their succesor) take our money for an inadequate service as seemingly agreed by our council.

You seem incapable of seeing how it can be run better?

Wow!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, enntee said:

.... and?

Veolia (or their succesor) take our money for an inadequate service as seemingly agreed by our council.

You seem incapable of seeing how it can be run better?

Wow!

Inadequate in your eyes.

And it can be run better - how?

Wow x 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, RollingJ said:

Inadequate in your eyes.

And it can be run better - how?

Wow x 2

You may wish to read the posts in this thread.

To start with ... open all sites 7 days per week.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, enntee said:

You may wish to read the posts in this thread.

To start with ... open all sites 7 days per week.

I suppose you want them open xmas and new year's day too.....🤨

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, enntee said:

.... and?

Veolia (or their succesor) take our money for an inadequate service as seemingly agreed by our council.

You seem incapable of seeing how it can be run better?

Wow!

Whats the value of the Veolia contract for running the tips?

 

What's the cost to Veolia to provide that service?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, enntee said:

You may wish to read the posts in this thread.

To start with ... open all sites 7 days per week.

So increasing the costs by needing more staff, which will lead to an increase in council tax. Something Sheffielders will invariably moan about because of the aforementioned "everything should be free" mantra. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Resident said:

So increasing the costs by needing more staff, which will lead to an increase in council tax. Something Sheffielders will invariably moan about because of the aforementioned "everything should be free" mantra. 

 

We already get the maximum allowed increase in council tax every year. I don't think it's unreasonable to expect a decent level of service for such price hikes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, whiteowl said:

We already get the maximum allowed increase in council tax every year. I don't think it's unreasonable to expect a decent level of service for such price hikes.

Yeah because inflation has no part to play in this as well as extra costs due to the failing traffic systems causing delays to contractors going about their business. Yeah lets ask for more and more rather than take responsibility and arrange our lives  accordingly. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Regarding fly tipping. Will the <REMOVED> who are dumping their household rubbish at the end of Badger Drive  please leave your mess outside your own property.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Guess what?

 

As of tomorrow, all sites will be open seven days a week.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just as well judging by the updates on twitter been even worse than usual this past week.Will wait till it rains!

 

Credit where its due though at least they doing something positive. 

Edited by Fudbeer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.