Low frequency humming noise middle of the night - hillsborough

Hey bit of a random post but I was woken in the middle of the night by a loud very low frequency humming/vibrating noise. best way to describe it was that it sounded like a lorry was sat idling

this went on for a few hours and kept me awake, I woke my husband up but he was half asleep and couldn't hear it (he is a very deep sleeper)

I am sure the same thing woke me up a few weeks ago as well

anyone else heard this in Hillsborough (near the park)

thanks

It was probably Carlos moaning about the bad refereeing decisions Wednesday have had !

Sometimes in the late hours I hear low humming,we live in a large bungalow in a quiet area!.At first I thought it was underground electricity cables but most likely it was the fridge in the kitchen 60ft away from our bedroom,all houses make noises as they cool down at night its perfectly normal!.

I've heard something similar but to sounds like it is coming from Beeley Wood area.

Sometimes in the late hours I hear low humming,we live in a large bungalow in a quiet area!.At first I thought it was underground electricity cables but most likely it was the fridge in the kitchen 60ft away from our bedroom,all houses make noises as they cool down at night its perfectly normal!.

Its not inside my house, its coming from outside

There's a few factories around so it could be coming from one of them.. I believe Bassetts is responsible for some folks sleepless nights.. could be them if you say its close to the park.

I heard a very low mmmmm/zzzzz other night when I went to bed. I was terrified cos I thought it was a wasp/bee in my bedroom (or even a wasps nest!) I am TERRIFED of wasps/bees so I was having a right panic. I eventually put radio on to drown it out but it still took me ages to get to sleep!

I've heard something similar but to sounds like it is coming from Beeley Wood area.

That would be from Abbey Forged Products then.

And I think I've heard a similar noise from that direction as well.

I heard a very low mmmmm/zzzzz other night when I went to bed. I was terrified cos I thought it was a wasp/bee in my bedroom (or even a wasps nest!) I am TERRIFED of wasps/bees so I was having a right panic. I eventually put radio on to drown it out but it still took me ages to get to sleep!

I know how you feel! I once had a wasp in my bedroom and i had to sleep on the settee for two days until my dad came and got it out for me....