Excessively loud motorbike/ moped Hillsborough/Worrall S6 Area

It's a 50cc trail bike. I laughed at him going up wood lane. It sounded horrendous and he was going full revs at about 25mph. They keep going on the old college site so it will echo across the valley. They give each other lifts on there with no helmets all the time.

Natural selection will sort it out.

It's a group of lads from further up the hill.. race around on bikes all night long, cutting through the traffic lights at Sainsbury's like lunatics. I've never seen one in a helmet or even sat down on the ruddy things.

They then proceed to loop around the Leppings Lane estate all night long. Doing my head in now in this area - it's getting worse. Just wish I could afford to move.

Nope. You're mixing this up with all other teenagers on bikes. This is one exceptionally loud bike (as in I couldn't hear the person next to me talking when this bike was about 200 yards away). It wasn't a trail bike, it was a moped. The boys on it were wearing helmets. They appear to live on Far Lane.

Please report all incidents via 101. The more calls the police receive in regards to anti social behaviour in one area, the more they have to do something about it.

We can't sit here complaining if we are not being proactive ourselves.

More complaints the better. Call 101 EVERY TIME you hear/see them.

The only thing that will stop it is constant complaints. These people are easy to catch- why no one hasn't done yet is remarkable.

It's treated as 'oh kids will be kids' when it's actually illegal, and really really dangerous- both for them and for others.

apparently its a 14 yr old boy! I was told this by a shop keeper at wisewood..

He doesnt wear a helmet either.. The shop keeper sais she was waiting for him to come in next to have a go at him!

apparently its a 14 yr old boy! I was told this by a shop keeper at wisewood..

He doesnt wear a helmet either.. The shop keeper sais she was waiting for him to come in next to have a go at him!

He was wearing a helmet when I saw him two nights ago. He'd probably be deaf by now if he didn't.

I have also heard it in stannington in the evenings usually after 10pm

Monday night, Stannington approx. 9-10pm.

marchwood

Greaves lane

Acorn estate

Sounds like very small with little or no exhaust.

Quiet so far tonight, with a bit of luck they've probably burnt a hole in the piston.

Lock em up in a small room with a constant stream of timmy mallet and jedward records being played. Do it until they start screaming then turn up the volume and wait for about another week before letting them out. That'll teach em the meaning of antisocial noise.

I contacted the police on facebook the other day and they said they're working on it whatever that means.