Jared Omara MP ..

nikki-red

We understand that this is an emotive subject, and discussing the facts is totally fine.
Posting insults is not.
Jared is local to us, and could well be a member of the forum, we dont allow name calling and insults on other threads and they arent acceptable on this one either.

Message added by nikki-red

Jared is in the news again, saying he has only been to PMQT once because 'the shouting' affects his autism.

Oh dear. Could it instead be because he's a lazy good-for-nothing feckless blob who has achieved the square root of nothing as an MP?

Someone whose previous job was DJ-ing at a rock bar has said "loud noises mean I cannot cope"

:hihi:

Jared is in the news again, saying he has only been to PMQT once because 'the shouting' affects his autism.

Oh dear. Could it instead be because he's a lazy good-for-nothing feckless blob who has achieved the square root of nothing as an MP?

Actually, if I was an MP I probably would not go to PMQs either as it is utterly pointless. The Prime minister never answers a question and it just a load of pointless shouting with a commentary on social media and the political news channels as if it is a sports contest. We never learn anything other than how politicians can't tell jokes.

It seems that he real work in parliament is done in the committees. That is where interesting things can be found out. Where wrong doing in public life is found out and where people are invited to give an account of their actions.

Actually, if I was an MP I probably would not go to PMQs either as it is utterly pointless. The Prime minister never answers a question and it just a load of pointless shouting with a commentary on social media and the political news channels as if it is a sports contest. We never learn anything other than how politicians can't tell jokes.

It seems that he real work in parliament is done in the committees. That is where interesting things can be found out. Where wrong doing in public life is found out and where people are invited to give an account of their actions.

Well that's all fine and dandy but he isn't currently a member of any committees either.

I’m pleased to see the push for mental health awareness is alive and well on this thread......

I’m pleased to see the push for mental health awareness is alive and well on this thread......

As someone has pointed out, his autism was remarkably not an issue when he ran and DJ'd at a live music venue. Do you not find that odd?

As someone has pointed out, his autism was remarkably not an issue when he ran and DJ'd at a live music venue. Do you not find that odd?

Hasn't seem to have stopped him visiting loud and busy bars and pubs recently either. Shouting drunks clearly aren't a problem....

The guy is unbelievable really. Absolutely ANY excuse will do.

or with all the Rock Concerts he was going to as a lad.

Well that's all fine and dandy but he isn't currently a member of any committees either.

I don't imagine he will ever get invited to serve on any parliamentary committees unless he is seen to make campaign or use his position as an MP to lobby for something. Politics is full of clever energetic people from all sides, if he gets a reputation for not being very "switched on" or lacking energy or enthusiasm. He will never make any mark and will have a brief time there.

I don’t know I’m not an expert on autism and its impact are you?

Did you know his 'autism' is self-diagnosed?...

His cerebral palsy is legit, but that's a physical impairment.

Jared is just a nasty piece of work. He gives disabled people a bad name by constantly citing it as an excuse for his simple bad behaviour.

Did you know his 'autism' is self-diagnosed?...

His cerebral palsy is legit, but that's a physical impairment.

Jared is just a nasty piece of work. He gives disabled people a bad name by constantly citing it as an excuse for his simple bad behaviour.

No - the only thing I could find was that he was diagnosed with autism.

Yes I am. I once authored a scientific paper on ‘Autism: how to use it justify not doing my £70000 a year job, while managing its symptoms in shouty nightclubs and bars.’

Sadly only one person read it. In Hallam.