Jared Omara MP ..

nikki-red

We understand that this is an emotive subject, and discussing the facts is totally fine.
Posting insults is not.
Jared is local to us, and could well be a member of the forum, we dont allow name calling and insults on other threads and they arent acceptable on this one either.

Message added by nikki-red

Are there any labour voters on here who can defend Omara and the labour party after all this ?

Dearest hackey lad,

Nobody on here has defended the actions of Jared.

We made that quite clear several pages ago.

So I don’t know why you’re bringing it up yet again :)

Dearest hackey lad,

Nobody on here has defended the actions of Jared.

We made that quite clear several pages ago.

So I don’t know why you’re bringing it up yet again :)

Dearest Joker . The thread is 43 pages long , not been on for a while , that's why im asking . If thats ok with you

Dearest Joker . The thread is 43 pages long , not been on for a while , that's why im asking . If thats ok with you

In that case the answer is no, it’s not ok with me.

It is 43 pages long because you keep on asking the same sort of questions. You’ve made 69 posts on the thread and rising.

Jared will be toast by the next election. Hackenthorpe still won’t be in Hallam though, so you can relax:)

It is 43 pages long because you keep on asking the same sort of questions. You’ve made 69 posts on the thread and rising.

Jared will be toast by the next election. Hackenthorpe still won’t be in Hallam though, so you can relax:)

Thank you for taking time to count my posts (now 70 :) ). Have you any comments about Jared or his labour backers ?

Thank you for taking time to count my posts (now 70 :) ). Have you any comments about Jared or his labour backers ?

I didn’t count them:) I just know how to use a forum.

I’ve said plenty enough about Jared already. I’ve no problem with him being back. He’s no worse than Anne Marie Morris, for example. She’s a Tory foulmouth by the way.

I didn’t count them:) I just know how to use a forum.

I’ve said plenty enough about Jared already. I’ve no problem with him being back. He’s no worse than Anne Marie Morris, for example. She’s a Tory foulmouth by the way.

I know who she is but this is the Sheffield news and discussions thread . So you've got no problem with him ?

Why don’t you tell us all why you are so fascinated by Jared?

I asked a question . Surely it is forum etiquette , to answer a question before asking one

I asked a question . Surely it is forum etiquette , to answer a question before asking one

The worlds gone mad, never thought I'd hear a lad from Hackenthorpe talking about etiquette.

The worlds gone mad, never thought I'd hear a lad from Hackenthorpe talking about etiquette.

:hihi::hihi::hihi:

I have answered it. Quite clearly too.

Now you answer mine please.