Jared Omara MP ..

nikki-red

We understand that this is an emotive subject, and discussing the facts is totally fine.
Posting insults is not.
Jared is local to us, and could well be a member of the forum, we dont allow name calling and insults on other threads and they arent acceptable on this one either.

Message added by nikki-red

No, a result is a result, the remainers lost, we are leaving.

Whilst the first part is undoubtedly true, that doesn't mean 100% are now 100% in favour of any terms to leave on a fixed and rapidly approaching day. It's far more complex than that. Anyone who thinks it's not doesn't understand the issue.

It would be good if Jared could express an opinion on the matter, bearing in mind that in his constituency a significant majority voted to remain. What does he believe should happen next? Does he understand Brexit, or any other issue? We don't know. Possibly/probably not?

A lot of silence so far on everything, proving he's not up to the job and should stand down.

Guest makapaka
Whilst the first part is undoubtedly true, that doesn't mean 100% are now 100% in favour of any terms to leave on a fixed and rapidly approaching day. It's far more complex than that. Anyone who thinks it's not doesn't understand the issue.

It would be good if Jared could express an opinion on the matter, bearing in mind that in his constituency a significant majority voted to remain. What does he believe should happen next? Does he understand Brexit, or any other issue? We don't know. Possibly/probably not?

A lot of silence so far on everything, proving he's not up to the job and should stand down.

I don’t like what he said in the past. Feel a bit for kid now like. Probably thinks It’s gonna stick with him now which it shouldn’t providing he can show he’s not like that now.

Shame all round really.

His views hadn't evolved much early last year. I understand he suddenly ran away when the ladies at the centre of last year's flare-up of his misogyny turned up at his inclusivity tea party on Saturday morning. Jared really does seem to be a complete waste of taxpayers' money (let alone oxygen).

Corbyn was very vocal about Amber Rudd, perhaps a little of the same would be in order in respect of an MP elected on a Labour ticket.

Just wait until people say "Jared who???" then quietly let him back in.

The question is come the next election do they kick him to the kerb or do they abandon the seat and leave him on his own.

which Rovvrem MP resigned for speaking the truth ?

Do you mean that kipper hag who got sued for libel and slander before running to the EU for legal protection ?

You don’t mean that one, surely :huh:

You are attacking Sarah Champion, a superb hard working MP, watch the HOC Doc, also in language that really shouldn't be allowed.

You are attacking Sarah Champion, a superb hard working MP, watch the HOC Doc, also in language that really shouldn't be allowed.

eh? wha? huh? :huh:

Did you just respond to a post I made last year ?

Can’t you just put me on your ignore list and let me be free of any obligation to visit this ‘ere bloody forum ?

Who is the kipper hag from Rovvrem I speak of ?

What makes you think it was Sarah Champion ?

For the record, I love Sarah Champion.

I love Sarah Champion almost as much as I love Julie Dore.

And I love love love Julie Dore :love:

For your information, the kipper hag from Rovvrem is the one who was sued by Sarah Champion.

So there.

Now put me on your ignore list and leave me be to enjoy my retirement :|

however she would be well advised to cease her beating of the EU remain drum, or has she missed the referendum result?

Has there been another one?

The last referendum was over two years ago and the majority of people now wish to remain. In fact she is very much in tune with the will of the people.

Has there been another one?

The last referendum was over two years ago and the majority of people now wish to remain. In fact she is very much in tune with the will of the people.

Do they? I don't see how anyone could know that without another referendum......

Any sort of 'poll' has been found to be absolutely useless in recent times. One of those was the Brexit referendum!