Jared Omara MP ..

nikki-red

We understand that this is an emotive subject, and discussing the facts is totally fine.
Posting insults is not.
Jared is local to us, and could well be a member of the forum, we dont allow name calling and insults on other threads and they arent acceptable on this one either.

Message added by nikki-red

Or maybe it will gradually erode free speech for fear of social rejection.

not to mention the odd murder

Maybe in the future the hounding from the pitchfork-waving social media angry mob will pressure people into behaving better?

There are plenty of those on SF - and especially on this thread.

Now that he is back, i hope he speaks out robustly on disability issues and the nightmare that is Universal Credit.

Now that he is back, i hope he speaks out robustly on disability issues and the nightmare that is Universal Credit.

Is universal credit an issue in his Hallam constituency?

Is universal credit an issue in his Hallam constituency?

It will be for a reasonable number of people.

Do you think otherwise?

do you think the pitchfork-waving social media angry mob tend to bring out the best in people ?
.......another spelling mistake!........you missed ist off social.That's the third time you have had to be corrected!..........I shan't tell you again!

Threats of physical violence towards himself and his family may be the reason.

Seriously :suspect: Jared if you have been threatened go to the police . If not do your job :rant:

What exactly is the situation with Omara , ? Is he still suspended while Labour investigate the allegations ? Or has he been cleared and its all been hushed up ?

What exactly is the situation with Omara , ? Is he still suspended while Labour investigate the allegations ? Or has he been cleared and its all been hushed up ?

I'm sure I saw him at his seat in Parliament on TV the other week back.

Post 639 has all of the info that you need, Hackey.

It is a bit odd that you’ve resurrected this thread to ask a question that has already been answered ages ago.

Is it a bit of forgetfulness in your behalf, or a bit of a man crush?

Post 639 has all of the info that you need, Hackey.

It is a bit odd that you’ve resurrected this thread to ask a question that has already been answered ages ago.

Is it a bit of forgetfulness in your behalf, or a bit of a man crush?

To be fair to Hackey, s/he posted on the Election Candidates thread but her/his post was whooshed onto this thread by magic wand.

To be fair to Hackey, s/he posted on the Election Candidates thread but her/his post was whooshed onto this thread by magic wand.

In which case, I apologise to Mr Hackey.

This whole thread should really get whooshed by magic wand into the “All things Labour” megathread anyway. Not much point in having a megathread and not using it:cool: