Jared Omara MP ..

nikki-red

We understand that this is an emotive subject, and discussing the facts is totally fine.
Posting insults is not.
Jared is local to us, and could well be a member of the forum, we dont allow name calling and insults on other threads and they arent acceptable on this one either.

Message added by nikki-red

He’s actually my MP.

I’m quite relaxed about the lack of representation. Doing nothing is no worse in my eyes than being a total incompetent buffoon. There are plenty of current MPs who fall into that category.

I quite like it when they do the job they are being paid (and were voted) to do.

Not laying low like some criminal.

This has dragged on for 6 weeks now, are we to assume he won't be seen till after Xmas??

Wish I could take 2 months off work whenever I felt like it :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alan Hartley

I hope he ignores you because you don't genuinely require his help do you? you're just out to cause trouble by posting on here how useless his response and help was.

How can you presume that I don't need help? I do and it is not something I wish to discuss on here at the moment but may do later under a new topic. I hope he proves me wrong but it still will not explain his neglect of Parliamentry duties so far.

FOLLOW UP

The reply I got from Jarad O'Mara requesting his help was from Lucy Turner in the parliamentary office, there was no mention of Jarad, I don't mind so long as I am getting help but it seems to prove that he is not doing anything.

I did. But being a useless MP is a habit in Hallam. Poor attendance records, lying, self serving behaviour and general uselessness are characteristics that can be equally applied to Clegg and Patnick. Jared is just the latest, useless MP round here.

Richard Allen is the honourable exception.

You do know Nick Clegg's poor attendance record (and possibly "general uselessness") in recent years was due to him having a very ill son, yes?

A low blow if you knew this before you posted.

You do know Nick Clegg's poor attendance record (and possibly "general uselessness") in recent years was due to him having a very ill son, yes?

A low blow if you knew this before you posted.

I’m very aware of that. I’m also aware that Clegg has had a poor voting record for quite some time, well before his current struggles. Patnick was the same.

They both told a lot of lies too.

I’m very aware of that. I’m also aware that Clegg has had a poor voting record for quite some time, well before his current struggles. Patnick was the same.

They both told a lot of lies too.

So you think Jared O'Mara, suspended from his party, barely done anything whatsoever, is doing a good job?

Wow. I'd hate to see what he'd have to do to make you think he was doing a bad job!

So you think Jared O'Mara, suspended from his party, barely done anything whatsoever, is doing a good job?

Wow. I'd hate to see what he'd have to do to make you think he was doing a bad job!

Hi Paula. You appear to have some reading difficulties.

Nowhere did I claim that he is doing a good job.

Feel free to carry on making stuff up, if that’s what floats your boat.

Hi Paula. You appear to have some reading difficulties.

Nowhere did I claim that he is doing a good job.

Feel free to carry on making stuff up, if that’s what floats your boat.

"I’m quite relaxed about the lack of representation. Doing nothing is no worse in my eyes than being a total incompetent buffoon."

OK, seeing as you want to make sarcastic comments about 'reading difficulties' I'll look at your above quote, which suggests clearly to me that you are satisfied with the job he is doing. You are 'relaxed' about it.

So, to clarify, you're NOT claiming he is doing a good job, but you are 'relaxed' with the bad job he is doing? That seems fairly odd to me.

I'm sure you can see why some posters may be confused!

"I’m quite relaxed about the lack of representation. Doing nothing is no worse in my eyes than being a total incompetent buffoon."

OK, seeing as you want to make sarcastic comments about 'reading difficulties' I'll look at your above quote, which suggests clearly to me that you are satisfied with the job he is doing. You are 'relaxed' about it.

So, to clarify, you're NOT claiming he is doing a good job, but you are 'relaxed' with the bad job he is doing? That seems fairly odd to me.

I'm sure you can see why some posters may be confused!

I can see why you might be confused if you choose to misread and misrepresent my post.

Allow me to re-phrase it for you.

Jared O’Mara isn’t the only useless MP in the UK parliament. There are others who are wilfully doing damage to the UK economy in pursuit of an ideological obsession. Still more who view their seat as a sinecure.

Our political class are a disgrace at the moment. O’Mara is way down the scale of things to worry about.

I can see why you might be confused if you choose to misread and misrepresent my post.

Allow me to re-phrase it for you.

Jared O’Mara isn’t the only useless MP in the UK parliament. There are others who are wilfully doing damage to the UK economy in pursuit of an ideological obsession. Still more who view their seat as a sinecure.

Our political class are a disgrace at the moment. O’Mara is way down the scale of things to worry about.

He isn't the only useless one, I agree, but once you start saying someone is 'way down the scale' because others are doing worse, you're on a slippery slope. His behaviour should be (and is being) condemned as disgusting, regardless of any comparisons.

After all, you wouldn't let someone get away with burgling a house by saying that's 'way down the scale' from murderers and rapists would you?!

He isn't the only useless one, I agree, but once you start saying someone is 'way down the scale' because others are doing worse, you're on a slippery slope. His behaviour should be (and is being) condemned as disgusting, regardless of any comparisons.

After all, you wouldn't let someone get away with burgling a house by saying that's 'way down the scale' from murderers and rapists would you?!

That’s precisely how burglars are perceived and treated by society.

Take a look at the sentencing guidelines for the three crimes for evidence.

However, I do agree that O’Mara’s behaviour is disgusting.

But all those crimes have a sentence to pay. Same with Jared O'Mara- while no one is saying he should be arrested and charged with an offence, people are saying that his behaviour should warrant the suitable punishment- which is surely being booted out (he seems incapable of doing the correct thing and resigning) as he is clearly unfit to represent people.

There was an interesting interview with Nick Clegg in The Times this Sunday- in it he was asked about O Mara, and stated that he was asked to 'go easy' on him during the campaign as he wasn't up to the job (which he said he found very odd) and that he, alongside the Labour party, knew of his past because people in Sheffield 'always talk to each other'. An interesting read.

Which behaviour.?

I consider his behaviour as an MP. Deplorable and unaceptable.

It's a pity theres no procedure to remove him from office.

He has completely neglected and misused his position.

He is taking his wages by deception.

Edited by Beauchiefs