Jared Omara MP ..

nikki-red

We understand that this is an emotive subject, and discussing the facts is totally fine.
Posting insults is not.
Jared is local to us, and could well be a member of the forum, we dont allow name calling and insults on other threads and they arent acceptable on this one either.

Message added by nikki-red

Has he been convicted of a hate crime?

---------- Post added 11-12-2017 at 18:56 ----------

What argument are you referring to?

Ok ,you've convinced me . He is a thoroughly nice individual ,who despite his recent setbacks , is still working hard for his constituents :)

Guest makapaka
Ok ,you've convinced me . He is a thoroughly nice individual ,who despite his recent setbacks , is still working hard for his constituents :)

You're assuming I have a positive opinion on him because I didn’t join in with slating him.

That’s not correct.

You're assuming I have a positive opinion on him because I didn’t join in with slating him.

That’s not correct.

What can the people in his constituency do to get some representation in parliament?

What can the people in his constituency do to get some representation in parliament?

They can hang on for another couple of months and vote for someone else in the next General Election.

Guest makapaka

I don’t know - why are you asking me?

They can hang on for another couple of months and vote for someone else in the next General Election.

But what about the next couple of months? That's a long time in politics.

Who is representing them at the moment now? :confused:

That’s not correct.

Its very simple.........

If you're not with us you're agin' us.

Some people see any question or different angle on thing as an attack. Their simple reaction is to attack the questioner.

Omara is my MP and I wish he'd give us his current thoughts about what he's said.

That’s not correct.

You seem intent on defending him

---------- Post added 11-12-2017 at 21:59 ----------

And all the while hes collecting a decent wage ,while doing nothing

But what about the next couple of months? That's a long time in politics.

Who is representing them at the moment now? :confused:

He’s actually my MP.

I’m quite relaxed about the lack of representation. Doing nothing is no worse in my eyes than being a total incompetent buffoon. There are plenty of current MPs who fall into that category.

He’s actually my MP.

I’m quite relaxed about the lack of representation. Doing nothing is no worse in my eyes than being a total incompetent buffoon. There are plenty of current MPs who fall into that category.

Ive got to ask . Did you vote for him ?

Ive got to ask . Did you vote for him ?

I did. But being a useless MP is a habit in Hallam. Poor attendance records, lying, self serving behaviour and general uselessness are characteristics that can be equally applied to Clegg and Patnick. Jared is just the latest, useless MP round here.

Richard Allen is the honourable exception.

Guest makapaka
You seem intent on defending him

---------- Post added 11-12-2017 at 21:59 ----------

And all the while hes collecting a decent wage ,while doing nothing

Where have I defended him please?