Jared Omara MP ..

nikki-red

We understand that this is an emotive subject, and discussing the facts is totally fine.
Posting insults is not.
Jared is local to us, and could well be a member of the forum, we dont allow name calling and insults on other threads and they arent acceptable on this one either.

Message added by nikki-red

This is true of the Sinn Fein MPS too and always has been.

Perhaps time for a 'no attendance, no salary' rule in the House of Commons?

(It already applies in The Other Place)

Just think what such a rule in the EU would have done to UKIP's finances.

Just think what such a rule in the EU would have done to UKIP's finances.

Irrelevant. I'd be in favour of such a rule.

Irrelevant. I'd be in favour of such a rule.

It might be irrelevant to you but it's not to the party - and certainly won't be to the MEPs accused of misusing funds (about £400,000).

Whenever I look, it's quite shocking just how MANY empty seats there are!

Through the day there are debates on very specific things, like the closure of a bus station in Wigan or something, which is not relevant to most MPs so it tends to be the relevant MP's and those with an interest that attend the debate in the chamber.

" He spoke in July about how his cerebral palsy had prevented him attending parliament, where there was often no seat available, but in August he told The Star he was 'getting into the swing of things', and his maiden speech was planned for September. "

If his genuine illness stops him attending Parliament, surely he cannot do the job he was elected to do. Yes/No.

Angel1.

Never stopped him going to gigs.

How does the oik manage to DJ (many, many, many buttons) into the early hours if he can't even do up his buttons to dress smartly in parliament?

"I can’t wear a shirt and tie because I can’t do the buttons”.

Read more at: https://www.yorkshirepost.co.uk/news/jared-o-mara-has-squandered-his-chance-1-8827814

Edited by ENG601PM

How does the oik manage to DJ (many, many, many buttons) into the early hours if he can't even do up his buttons to dress smartly in parliament?

Read more at: https://www.yorkshirepost.co.uk/news/jared-o-mara-has-squandered-his-chance-1-8827814

You do know that they are different types of buttons, don't you?

That article is totally bizzare.

Starts off as a rant against Omara and then seemingly changes to a completely different piece.

That article is totally bizzare.

Starts off as a rant against Omara and then seemingly changes to a completely different piece.

I think its just a general political column, that hasn't rendered well one.

I did wonder, seemed like it needed sub-headings, separate pages or something.

Looses alot of it's impact when it's just slapped on the internet without decent layout/editing.

He's clearly a useless lying idiot, I've sent him a email requesting help let's see if I get a reply.

He's clearly a useless lying idiot, I've sent him a email requesting help let's see if I get a reply.

I hope he ignores you because you don't genuinely require his help do you? you're just out to cause trouble by posting on here how useless his response and help was.