Jared Omara MP ..

nikki-red

We understand that this is an emotive subject, and discussing the facts is totally fine.
Posting insults is not.
Jared is local to us, and could well be a member of the forum, we dont allow name calling and insults on other threads and they arent acceptable on this one either.

Message added by nikki-red

1 hour ago, Jim Hardie said:

Has he been in the clink?

It was a comment not a comparison.    She should have done the honorable thing and resigned, but she chose not to.  I think the outcome, in her case, is the right one.  

Just now, Ms Macbeth said:

She should have done the honorable thing and resigned, but she chose not to.

Yes, but considering she'd already been to prison for lying to the police I doubt she even knows what the honerable thing even is.

Also she'd been dis-barred so it's not like she had a profession to fall back on anymore.

Got what she deserved in the end, good riddance.

7 hours ago, Ms Macbeth said:

She should have done the honorable thing and resigned, 

As should Jared.

1 hour ago, WiseOwl182 said:

As should Jared.

Amen to that!

Jared O’Mara will be performing at the Tramlines festival.  That’s a surprise. I guess a few thousand drugged up kids is less likely to trigger anxiety than PM’s question time. 

I'm amazed he dare show his face in Sheffield.

He's supposed to be my MP, I'm ashamed to say - although I certainly didn't vote for him.

How in hells name he got selected I've no idea - from all I've heard about the man, with all due respect, he's totally unsuitable for the bear-pit that calls itself the House of Commons

But there again, pin a red rosette on a pig in Sheffield and it would get elected.

2 minutes ago, RollingJ said:

I'm amazed he dare show his face in Sheffield.

He's supposed to be my MP, I'm ashamed to say - although I certainly didn't vote for him.

How in hells name he got selected I've no idea - from all I've heard about the man, with all due respect, he's totally unsuitable for the bear-pit that calls itself the House of Commons

But there again, pin a red rosette on a pig in Sheffield and it would get elected.

You could say the same thing for a blue rosette. Look at the loony crackerjacks that are going to put the next PM in Downing Street.

20 minutes ago, Mister Gee said:

You could say the same thing for a blue rosette. Look at the loony crackerjacks that are going to put the next PM in Downing Street.

I kind of understand your comment, @Mister Gee - but as usual, you fail to address the rest of my post, which was the more important bit, No surprise, really.

9 minutes ago, RollingJ said:

I kind of understand your comment, @Mister Gee - but as usual, you fail to address the rest of my post, which was the more important bit, No surprise, really.

That's nice, thanks for understanding my comment.

OK - now try replying, sensibly, to the rest of my post, please, as that the was the important section.

12 minutes ago, RollingJ said:

OK - now try replying, sensibly, to the rest of my post, please, as that the was the important section.

There isn't an important section, you're talking rubbish.

Just the kind of ignorant  reply I expected  from you. I don't know why I half hoped for an intelligent one.:rant: