Jared Omara MP ..

nikki-red

We understand that this is an emotive subject, and discussing the facts is totally fine.
Posting insults is not.
Jared is local to us, and could well be a member of the forum, we dont allow name calling and insults on other threads and they arent acceptable on this one either.

Message added by nikki-red

He couldnt even be bothered to go through a door to oppose something that was important to him. He had one job.

https://www.thestar.co.uk/news/sheffield-mp-jared-o-mara-fails-to-vote-on-universal-credit-in-parliament-1-9410830

Give him a break. You know how noisy it is in the Commons.

Strange that he finds PMQs disturbing due to the noise?

Didn't he once run 'West Street Live' & operate as a DJ?

Guest makapaka
Strange that he finds PMQs disturbing due to the noise?

Didn't he once run 'West Street Live' & operate as a DJ?

Oh yeah cos I’m often in a bar down town having a laugh and think “you know what - this must be just what it’s like to be at PMQ’s”

I'm hearing strong rumours that Corbynite sycophant and all -round odious <removed> Owen Jones is being lined up to replace Jared as next Labour candidate for Hallam.  I suppose it makes sense; he was born in Sheffield after all and went to school in the area.

Edited by nikki-red
Masked swearing.

Good indication that another general election is expected soon.

4 hours ago, bendix said:

I'm hearing strong rumours that Corbynite sycophant and all -round odious <removed> Owen Jones is being lined up to replace Jared as next Labour candidate for Hallam.  I suppose it makes sense; he was born in Sheffield after all and went to school in the area.

Time for a new hearing aid then.

Edited by nikki-red

Are you denying i heard a rumour, or saying the rumour isn't true.?

4 hours ago, bendix said:

Hallam is holding its  selection meeting later this month and Owen is not on the short list.

I'd be interested in knowing where these rumours originated. I'm not doubting that you haven't heard a rumour it's just that the origins of false news need rooting out.

A shame really, as his mum was one of my lecturers at Sheffield Poly and I think she was preggie with Owen at the time. 

Edited by nikki-red

Owen cant be on it as its an all female list isn't it? 

Im very happy to hear the rumour is wrong.  The idea of that smug little <removed> being a local MP is too much to stomach.

Edited by nikki-red

Warning, contains swearing.   

Owen Jones heckled by the crowd while giving a Sky News interview.

He's crying about it on Twitter now because so many people are laughing and finding it funny:

Being abused by Tommy Robinson supporting fascists is something I wear as a badge of pride. I fight their hatred, unapologetically, and they hate me for it. Good.

It's the MPs and commentators who aren't being abused by these pitiful thugs who should ask themselves: Why?

I was aware that certain self described “centrists” hate the left to a pretty disturbing degree, but imagine hating them so much you cheer on fascists screaming abuse. Nothing but pity for people like this.

His band of followers is now hounding Father Ted writer Graham Linehan because he's famous and laughed at it.

Edited by alchresearch