Jared Omara MP ..

nikki-red

We understand that this is an emotive subject, and discussing the facts is totally fine.
Posting insults is not.
Jared is local to us, and could well be a member of the forum, we dont allow name calling and insults on other threads and they arent acceptable on this one either.

Message added by nikki-red

As someone said earlier, this has gone on long enough. So enough. The guy has gone - he was supposed to be my MP., now someone else has the chance to represent us.  No one that I'm aware of has tried denying his health, we were questioning his motives and his morals - but Jared O Mara MP no longer exists, so yes time to close the thread as Daven suggests ?

BTW Richard - I'll throw you a bone - in an earlier post you call Jared's heath problems as 'palatable' - I think you might want to edit that as I think you meant 'palpable' - see, we're not all *****.

Edited by Unrecordings
throw im a bone

I feel the hatred displayed in this thread is palatable. Thank you.

1 hour ago, Richard 3 said:

Fully. It is bordering on slanderous.  The perps will move on to  find another circus/victim, in which to blame anything vaguely 'real left' as preposterous. 

Hey Jared,   

Think you need to take a look in a dictionary at what 'slanderous' means.

The online and verbal abuse, the disgraceful behaviour, the incompetence in office and corruption are all sufficiently evidenced and reported upon.

Nothing remotely slanderous has been said. 

Firstly, I'm not Jared.

But, you're constant attacks on him are both disputable and fragrant breeches of comptroller law.  I would, if I was you, should study mental abbreviations more sturdier. Thank you.

Edited by Richard 3
Grammar.

1 hour ago, Richard 3 said:

Firstly, I'm not Jared.

But, you're constant attacks on him are both disputable and fragrant breeches of comptroller law.  I would, if I was you, should study mental abbreviations more sturdier. Thank you.

Dont know what why you are bringing Gareth Davies into the discussion.  What the hell has he got to do with Jared's behaviour. 

Also there is no such field as "comptroller" law.     The role of the Auditor General and National Audit Office falls under Regulations 11-19 of the Budget Responsibility and National Audit Act 2011 and would fall into the category of Administrative Law.

Please do astound me with your legal insight what these "fragrant breaches" are.    Whilst you are there, might want to have a look at little things like Section 10 of the Parliamentary Standards Act 2009 or the Fraud Act 2006 or maybe even Section 26 (2) of the Equality Act 2010.

Edited by ECCOnoob

As Jared is no longer an MP (but mostly because the thread has descended into personal comments and nonsense) Im closing it.

Please dont start any further threads on the subject.