Jared Omara MP ..

nikki-red

We understand that this is an emotive subject, and discussing the facts is totally fine.
Posting insults is not.
Jared is local to us, and could well be a member of the forum, we dont allow name calling and insults on other threads and they arent acceptable on this one either.

Message added by nikki-red

1 minute ago, RollingJ said:

Just the kind of ignorant  reply I expected  from you. I don't know why I half hoped for an intelligent one.:rant:

Ah well, you can't win em all.

2 hours ago, bendix said:

Jared O’Mara will be performing at the Tramlines festival.  That’s a surprise. I guess a few thousand drugged up kids is less likely to trigger anxiety than PM’s question time. 

Please forgive my ignorance, what does "performing at the Tramlines Festival" mean in O'Mara's world.

Angel1.

9 minutes ago, Mister Gee said:

Ah well, you can't win em all.

Sadly not, especially when you're talking to ignorant individuals.

The personal comments and bickering ends here.

2 hours ago, RollingJ said:

I'm amazed he dare show his face in Sheffield.

He's supposed to be my MP, I'm ashamed to say - although I certainly didn't vote for him.

How in hells name he got selected I've no idea - from all I've heard about the man, with all due respect, he's totally unsuitable for the bear-pit that calls itself the House of Commons

But there again, pin a red rosette on a pig in Sheffield and it would get elected.

What would you like him to do?

Edited by Pettytom

8 hours ago, Pettytom said:

What would you like him to do?

The honourable thing, and resign.

Edited by RollingJ

Well this is odd.  After getting lots of backlash for the announcement, he has now backtracked and said 'nahhhhh . it was all a joke - fooled ya!'

https://www.thestar.co.uk/news/politics/sheffield-mp-jared-omara-claims-tramlines-fringe-dj-set-announcement-was-a-joke-following-online-backlash-387240

It's hard to know which is true.  Either way, he comes out of it looking even more foolish than ever.

Edited by bendix

On 29/06/2019 at 20:23, RollingJ said:

I'm amazed he dare show his face in Sheffield.

He's supposed to be my MP, I'm ashamed to say - although I certainly didn't vote for him.

How in hells name he got selected I've no idea - from all I've heard about the man, with all due respect, he's totally unsuitable for the bear-pit that calls itself the House of Commons

But there again, pin a red rosette on a pig in Sheffield and it would get elected.

Remind me when Labour last won in Sheffield Hallam.................

1 minute ago, Eccy Beach said:

Remind me when Labour last won in Sheffield Hallam.................

OK - I admit this is the first (& hopefully last)  and it amazes me too, tbh, even though I have my suspicions.

Irrespective of that slight diversion, I would still be interested to know how Mr.Omara got selected as the Labour candidate - with respect, if that's the best they can offer...............................

Mind you, it says even less of those who elected him.

5 minutes ago, WiseOwl182 said:

Is it possible for O'Mara to get recalled? 

I don't know, but it would be interesting and useful to find out.

At the moment he is merely a well paid waste of Westminster space.