Jared Omara MP ..

nikki-red

We understand that this is an emotive subject, and discussing the facts is totally fine.
Posting insults is not.
Jared is local to us, and could well be a member of the forum, we dont allow name calling and insults on other threads and they arent acceptable on this one either.

Message added by nikki-red

6 hours ago, makapaka said:

He voted on the recent EU votes re legal disclosure and MP approval of the withdrawal bill.

Good for him, maybe turned over a new leaf.

Angel1.

Guest makapaka
7 hours ago, ANGELFIRE1 said:

Good for him, maybe turned over a new leaf.

Angel1.

Maybe you should find that out before you speculate otherwise.

10 hours ago, makapaka said:

Maybe you should find that out before you speculate otherwise.

Just what I was doing by asking the question.

Angel1.

On 12/15/2018 at 11:09 AM, makapaka said:

He voted on the recent EU votes re legal disclosure and MP approval of the withdrawal bill.

Can I ask where you got that information from as I have been looking and yet cant find any details.

Guest makapaka
4 hours ago, apelike said:

Can I ask where you got that information from as I have been looking and yet cant find any details.

theyworkforyou.com

8 hours ago, makapaka said:

theyworkforyou.com

They don't make it easy to find out information do they as I cant find anything about the two votes you suggest he made.. Are you sure it was on theyworkforyou.com?

Edited by apelike

7 hours ago, apelike said:

They don't make it easy to find out information do they as I cant find anything about the two votes you suggest he made.. Are you sure it was on theyworkforyou.com?

https://www.theyworkforyou.com/mp/25636/jared_o'mara/sheffield%2C_hallam/recent

Its hard to find, he dropped in on the 4th to collect his daily allowance so he could do his xmas shopping

It's not massively hard to find, things are dated and the name is quite clear ??

Click the link and see what the business was, etc etc etc

No new items since the 4th Dec tho?  Does it take a while to update new items?

Cheers, sheffbag and geared.

I think I gave up too quickly as when I looked I couldnt find those..

Very pleased to see that Jared voted this evening, with the Labour whip on Amendment 7. I would imagine that most of his constituents will also be pleased.

1 hour ago, PeteM01 said:

Very pleased to see that Jared voted this evening, with the Labour whip on Amendment 7. I would imagine that most of his constituents will also be pleased.

I won't be pleased until we can boot him out at the next election. Labour should never have won Hallam in the first place, and hopefully he has made it the first and last time.

I'm afraid that politicians of all sides have now lost my support.

It started with the expenses scandal and it has ended with the lack of respect for a democratic decision made by the public.
It doesn't matter which side wins, the only important issue is to accept the decision and to appear to accept the decision.
Resising that decision to protect personal interests is the road to totalitarianism.
I have voted for all parties in my time on this planet and have now concluded the entire system stinks.

At every election from now on, I have therefore decided to draw a continuous line through all the boxes on the form and write NONE in large letters across the ballot form.
Hopefully over the years, more and more people will do this and the newspapers will start to question why so many ballots are being rejected and for what reason.

I do not want them to mark my protest down as "uncertain voter intentions" and so I urge anyone interested in doing the same thing, to read up a little on how to make a clear protest vote on a ballot paper without ambiguity.

Finally, if I see anyone delivering any political leaflets to my house (currently it seems to be agents for the LibDems), I will follow them up the street and kindly hand it back, explaining politely that I will resume my side of the bargain and legitimise their position by voting for them, when they finally accept the true meaning of the word democracy.

I want them to accept the Demos (People) side...they only appear to desire the Kratos (Power) side.

Either we are a democracy or we are not.

Currently I think we are no more a democracy than Russia.