Jared Omara MP ..

nikki-red

We understand that this is an emotive subject, and discussing the facts is totally fine.
Posting insults is not.
Jared is local to us, and could well be a member of the forum, we dont allow name calling and insults on other threads and they arent acceptable on this one either.

Message added by nikki-red

I wonder if the independant M.P for Hallam will be attending  Parliament today?

I don't think daily attendance record is available to view, but you could check round a few local pubs to see if he's attending those instead?

On 12/3/2018 at 4:45 PM, bendix said:

Im very happy to hear the rumour is wrong.  The idea of that smug little <removed> being a local MP is too much to stomach.

He probably would not like me, but that's ok as I find him to be an odious little creature, who if he does not get his own way leaves an interview half way through. Come to think about it, maybe Parliament is where he should be, along with the rest of the odious self serving Parasites.

As the co-panelists moved on to mention a commentator from gay rights group Stonewall, Mr Jones said: “I’ve had enough of this,” took off his microphone and left the set, admitting he was "upset".

The presenters continued to discuss the newspapers' coverage of the killing without Mr Jones.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/owen-jones-walks-off-sky-news-after-presenters-deflect-homophobia-behind-orlando-shooting-a7078891.html

Angel1.

On 12/3/2018 at 4:35 PM, sheffbag said:

Owen cant be on it as its an all female list isn't it? 

Doesn't he qualify?

Yeah he qualifies for the all women lists provided he identifies as a woman.

Occasionally.

On 12/5/2018 at 5:33 PM, ANGELFIRE1 said:

He probably would not like me, but that's ok as I find him to be an odious little creature, who if he does not get his own way leaves an interview half way through. Come to think about it, maybe Parliament is where he should be, along with the rest of the odious self serving Parasites.

As the co-panelists moved on to mention a commentator from gay rights group Stonewall, Mr Jones said: “I’ve had enough of this,” took off his microphone and left the set, admitting he was "upset".

The presenters continued to discuss the newspapers' coverage of the killing without Mr Jones.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/owen-jones-walks-off-sky-news-after-presenters-deflect-homophobia-behind-orlando-shooting-a7078891.html

Angel1.

He walked off because someone called him a <removed>? Jesus christ, thats a term of endearment round here, grow a pair lad. 

Edited by nikki-red

On ‎12‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 5:33 PM, ANGELFIRE1 said:

Angel1.

What on earth are you talking about? Owen Jones left one TV studio discussion over two years ago because the presenter refused to accept that a terrorist attack at a gay nightclub where 50 people were shot was homophobic. Apparently, if you turn up at a gay nightclub and shoot everyone in sight, you are not targeting gay people; you are protesting against people who go out and enjoy themselves. That's like saying that if there were a terrorist attack in Sheffield , it's not targeted against the people of this city, but people who like going outdoors. Owen Jones was quite right to walk out.

7 hours ago, linaker said:

What on earth are you talking about? Owen Jones left one TV studio discussion over two years ago because the presenter refused to accept that a terrorist attack at a gay nightclub where 50 people were shot was homophobic. Apparently, if you turn up at a gay nightclub and shoot everyone in sight, you are not targeting gay people; you are protesting against people who go out and enjoy themselves. That's like saying that if there were a terrorist attack in Sheffield , it's not targeted against the people of this city, but people who like going outdoors. Owen Jones was quite right to walk out.

I'd have more respect for his position if he was a bit more consistent.  When his beloved mentor approves an anti-semitic wall mural, or is recorded making speeches about how UK zionists don't understand the UK, or is seen leaving wreaths at a memorial for the murderers of the Israeli olympic team, I'd like to here him say:

"Nooooo, Jeremy Corbyn isn't antisemitic.  He doesn't hate jews.  He just doesn't like JEWISH jews."

This thread is about Jared Omara.

Please try to stay on topic.

Honest question. We have seen our Parliamentarians at work daily of late, sweating and toiling while texting on their mobiles in the Chamber. I have looked at every opportunity, but have not seen Jared Omara MP, did any one spot him there, as it is a rather important time to be in attendance.

Angel1.

Guest makapaka
14 hours ago, ANGELFIRE1 said:

Honest question. We have seen our Parliamentarians at work daily of late, sweating and toiling while texting on their mobiles in the Chamber. I have looked at every opportunity, but have not seen Jared Omara MP, did any one spot him there, as it is a rather important time to be in attendance.

Angel1.

He voted on the recent EU votes re legal disclosure and MP approval of the withdrawal bill.