Jared Omara MP ..

nikki-red

We understand that this is an emotive subject, and discussing the facts is totally fine.
Posting insults is not.
Jared is local to us, and could well be a member of the forum, we dont allow name calling and insults on other threads and they arent acceptable on this one either.

Message added by nikki-red

really? Then maybe you can tell me why didn’t that gaydo fawks website break the news about Jared’s past then ?

Are you saying Smiggs is lying ?

really? Then maybe you can tell me why didn’t that gaydo fawks website break the news about Jared’s past then ?

Probably because failing to become a councillor isn't quite the same as being elected to parliament. ☺️

I wonder what his parents think of his behaviour? I was his mother I'd probably expect him to step down, as my first concern would be for his health. My second concern would be 'can he do the job he's paid for?'. If he's not up to it, he should resign and prompt a bye election.

Probably because failing to become a councillor isn't quite the same as being elected to parliament. ☺️

I wonder what his parents think of his behaviour? I was his mother I'd probably expect him to step down, as my first concern would be for his health. My second concern would be 'can he do the job he's paid for?'. If he's not up to it, he should resign and prompt a bye election.

Why would he do that and give up the best wage he will ever get ? :)

You are funny sometimes. Guido goes after nationally known politicians not failed candidates from the shires.

O'Mara also stood for council in 2004, he by lost just over 300 votes. This was at the height of his 'troubled youth phase' that lead to his internet trolling which had his actual face in his profile.

It's up to Labour to vet their candidates properly, they let the people of Sheffield Hallam down by letting his allegations against him go unanswered until it was too late. If they couldn't see a problem with O'Mara well I'm not sure they are fit to run this city.

If they couldn't see a problem with O'Mara well I'm not sure they are fit to run this city.

I could never vote in favour of the destruction of healthy trees and the apologists for this misogynistic freeloading chancer.

I'm sadly confident that the "pin the red rosette on a donkey" mentality will see them retain control though.

I could never vote in favour of the destruction of healthy trees and the apologists for this misogynistic freeloading chancer.

I'm sadly confident that the "pin the red rosette on a donkey" mentality will see them retain control though.

South Yorkshire has no MPs of any party but Labour. Single party politics, of whatever hue doesn't, IMO, make for healthy local government.

You are funny sometimes.

Why thank you :)

Guido goes after nationally known politicians not failed candidates from the shires.

so you’re saying that Sheffield is insignificant. Which is exactly what I’ve been trying to get through to you all during this entire thread.

Nobody outside of Sheffield cares about Hallam constituency.

Nobody outside of Sheffield cares about Jared either. He’s been superseded by other, more important news stories. Hallam is just a single constituency. The good folk of this fine city of ours tend to forget that sometimes.

Jared now suspended for 6 months from Labour - the suspension was on October 25th. The outcome now dragged out until after the election with other internal enquiries occupying their time as well.

so you’re saying that Sheffield is insignificant.

No, hes saying that Guido Fawkes doesn't usually concern him/herself with failed local council candidates, no matter where they stand.

No, hes saying that Guido Fawkes doesn't usually concern him/herself with failed local council candidates, no matter where they stand.

He'd have a field day with mine, alleged money laundering at a care home:

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/three-more-charged-southport-care-11001468

"So would Jared stand in Hallam again?"

Why on earth ask that, there is no chance in this world or the next he will be selected for the seat again. If he does stand it certainly wouldnt be for Labour.