Jared Omara MP ..

nikki-red

We understand that this is an emotive subject, and discussing the facts is totally fine.
Posting insults is not.
Jared is local to us, and could well be a member of the forum, we dont allow name calling and insults on other threads and they arent acceptable on this one either.

Message added by nikki-red

What Jared said is wrong, but mild compared with Toby Young and the Mansfield asshat, who are the true faces of the Tories, but the Tories have had 200 years of practice, so they should be pretty good at displaying contempt towards ordinary people.

So basically you are saying Jared is a naughty boy but them there Tory boys are all evil :) . Take them blinkers off

What Jared said is wrong, but mild compared with Toby Young and the Mansfield asshat, who are the true faces of the Tories . . .

We're now up to page 31 of this topic.

Did anybody start a topic on Toby Young who made similarly sexist comments, or is everybody just picking on the handicapped person?

It's like a school playground on here some times.

We're now up to page 31 of this topic.

Did anybody start a topic on Toby Young who made similarly sexist comments, or is everybody just picking on the handicapped person?

It's like a school playground on here some times.

No, we are just picking on the handicapped ;) Whats toby young got to do with Sheffield ?

I think he would have wanted to quit but the party are telling him to hang on... keep the salary and go off the radar. Nicky Cleggmeister will be back like a rat up a drainpipe once the heat get too much....

For all those hoping this happened who voted Brexit it will be a bad thing... we don't want the Lib Dems winning anything...

No, we are just picking on the handicapped ;) Whats toby young got to do with Sheffield ?

You started this topic, didn’t you ?

Surprised to see theres no comments on here about this young mans thoughts . if it had been any other MP than a labour one ,there would be outrage on here .

Yet here we have a Tory making similarly disgusting comments.

Was there any outrage on here directed at Toby Young following his comments?

Are you outraged by Toby Young’s comments?

Maybe you should start another thread about Toby Young.

You started this topic, didn’t you ?

Yet here we have a Tory making similarly disgusting comments.

Was there any outrage on here directed at Toby Young following his comments?

Are you outraged by Toby Young’s comments?

Maybe you should start another thread about Toby Young.

Yes I started the thread about Omara on the Sheffield news and discussions site because he is a MP in Sheffield . Toby young is not , Maybe you could start a thread about Toby young in the general discussions site . But then again Young has gone and Omara is still here

Yes I started the thread about Omara on the Sheffield news and discussions site because he is a MP in Sheffield . Toby young is not , Maybe you could start a thread about Toby young in the general discussions site . But then again Young has gone and Omara is still here

Exactly so. This thread is to discuss a Sheffield MP - not Toby Young or the MP for Mansfield.

You said there’d be outrage on here if anybody other than a Labour MP said such things.

My question is was there such any outrage on here after Toby Young’s comments?

You said there’d be outrage on here if anybody other than a Labour MP said such things.

My question is was there such any outrage on here after Toby Young’s comments?

Nice diversion tactics,didn't know Toby Young had connections to Sheffield politics.How about getting this thread back on track.

Nice diversion tactics,didn't know Toby Young had connections to Sheffield politics.How about getting this thread back on track.

Exactly. Comments made by Toby Young (or the honourable member for Mansfield) are not relevant to the suitability or otherwise of the 'honourable' member for Sheffield Hallam.

Exactly. Comments made by Toby Young (or the honourable member for Mansfield) are not relevant to the suitability or otherwise of the 'honourable' member for Sheffield Hallam.

Unfortunately, comments made by Toby Young (or indeed the ‘honourable’ member for Mansfield) have everything to do with this topic.

If I may be permitted to direct your attention once again to the opening post of this topic:

Surprised to see theres no comments on here about this young mans thoughts . if it had been any other MP than a labour one ,there would be outrage on here .

I’ve highlighted the relevant part.

Was any moral outrage directed at Toby Young, or the ‘honourable’ member for Mansfield on this forum for their offensive and sexist comments?

Where is the 32-page topic slagging them off?

Or is it only offensive when it’s the political party you don’t like who make those comments, and when your party make similar comments it’s only banter and the victims should stop being such delicate snowflakes?

Yes, I think that’s it. Playground bullying at it’s best (or worst)

Is it because Toby Young is a window into the mindset of the typical Tory and Brexiteer?

---------- Post added 17-01-2018 at 06:45 ----------

No he's not biased towards Tories.All the parties get mentioned it's just that Labour are consistently in the news for whatever reason.

Perhaps the real reason is that he's a rabid right wing crackpot with a hatred of anyone to the left of Toby Young (and that includes any Europhile Tories on the hate list).

Edited by pss60