Jared Omara MP ..

nikki-red

We understand that this is an emotive subject, and discussing the facts is totally fine.
Posting insults is not.
Jared is local to us, and could well be a member of the forum, we dont allow name calling and insults on other threads and they arent acceptable on this one either.

Message added by nikki-red

The hypocrisy of which people? No one had mentioned it until you started the thread. Maybe that's you being a hypocrite as it is the sort of stuff that you'd usually defend:rolleyes:

Silent labour voters ." No one mentioned it" , you are right . Wonder why that is ?

I wonder what all his student voters who voted for him will make of him now.

I doubt they want Cleggy back

probably <removed> on west street as we speak :hihi:

Edited by nikki-red
masked swearing

Silent labour voters ." No one mentioned it" , you are right . Wonder why that is ?

Because a 14 year old offence by a then 22 year old that's been dug up by a Tory blogger isn't the most interesting of topics?

Even you admit you are only interested in it as a means of attacking other Forum users for the heinous crime of nothing starting a topic on it.

Edited by Funky_Gibbon

Because a 14 year old offence by a then 22 year old that's been dug up by a Tory blogger isn't the most interesting of topics?

Even you admit you are only interested in it as a means of attacking other Forum users for the heinous crime of nothing starting a topic on it.

But some of the comments were only 2 years ago...

have a read of the thing on the link posted a little above...

https://theharlequinpub.files.wordpress.com/2017/07/openletter.pdf

Because a 14 year old offence that's been dug up by a Tory blogger isn't the most interesting of topics?

Come on funky, if this was a young tory and some Labour blogger dug up some far-right stuff, that it wouldn't make headlines?

Come on people get your heads out of the sand.

-

In my last job I told all the young mums to make sure they watch their kids internet use for jokes 'sharing' etc. because even though all that type of stuff was every day things at secondary school when I was there, the internet has changed things.

All I got told was 'paranoia'.

I remember a few years ago telling them when that young police 'ambassador' or whatever it was called, was fired and lost her entire career at 16, because papers dug up some jokes or something that she either liked or shared or wrote (matters not)

-

Still, I think this would have been a bigger story if other way around.

I'll just put this here.

He sounds like a real charmer doesn't he.A foul mouthed,arrogant bully is the impression I get of him after reading that letter and his social media comments.What a nice man, not!.

Not an "interesting topic" , Its been on the national news

They'll turn a blind eye. He's a Labour MP which means he's a "remainer" and that's all that really matters to them.

He has resigned from the equalities committee already according to the BBC website.