Train ticket by post

I want to get a train to M'cr airport next week.

I want to get the ticket delivered BY POST. Because of a difficulty with my card I don't want to pick up the ticket at the station with one of the machines there.

is there a train company does this? And is a week enough time?

does anybody know the walk-up price for a train ticket from Sheffield to Manchester airport?

Buy online and print your own ticket.

I want to get a train to M'cr airport next week.

I want to get the ticket delivered BY POST. Because of a difficulty with my card I don't want to pick up the ticket at the station with one of the machines there.

is there a train company does this? And is a week enough time?

does anybody know the walk-up price for a train ticket from Sheffield to Manchester airport?

In this case, cash at the station counter is always going to be the cheapest.

The ticket will be same price as any train company website, EMT, TPE, Arriva etc. but they will have delivery charges which will vary slightly.

The most expensive will be Trainline, Red Spotted Hanky etc. as they charge a booking fee and delivery.

Your walk on fare will depend on the time you travel out.

You can book Advance fares the day before.

All the fares on this route are set by Transpennine Express. There is a special Advance ticket which allows for late return flight up to the point that your insurance/plane operator covers the cost.

---------- Post added 23-10-2017 at 14:59 ----------

Buy online and print your own ticket.

Transpennine Express which run this service require that "... when travelling, make sure you have the printed ticket and the CARD you booked with".

You could download the TPExpress app and choose 'e-tickets' as your delivery option.

Connections onto Northern or East Midlands trains between Manchester Piccadilly and Sheffield will not be allowed on these options.

Edited by Annie Bynnol

Have a look on line at qjump.

Just another ticket agency that charges you for buying exactly the same tickets you could have as easily and cheaply bought yourself.

Always more expensive than the railway station or any train company.

Always buy at the railway station. I just ask them for the cheapest and I fiind that the best deal.