Traffic sign quiz..

The most common road sign I see ignored is the Urban Clearway.

I work around Manvers in Rotherham. The whole stretched is marked as a Clearway, presumably to save on painting double yellows yet EVERY day, particularly outside Capita there are multiple cars sat parked up. Some right in front of the sign.

It's about time parking fines came with points in certain circumstances such as double yellow/clearway areas.

It'd soon stop....

I got caught in august doing 34mph in a 30zone, and I'm still ranting about the injustice of it, I regard myself as a very careful and considerate driver without a conviction in over 50yrs, its just a money making racket, and the course I attended was a complete waste of time. 4hrs punishment to save 3pts. OK you can wake up now iv"e finished, (for now)

But if we generally accept what has been said on here previously that speedometers read around 10% over, your speedometer was telling you that you were doing closer to 38.

But if we generally accept what has been said on here previously that speedometers read around 10% over, your speedometer was telling you that you were doing closer to 38.

Precisely and one message that should come across in any speed course is that every mph over any given speed makes a huge difference to the impact force in any resultant coming-together.

6/10 - I’m obviously not a good driver (which I’m not - guilty as charged! ;) hahah)