Robbery Woodhouse Mill 20/10/2017

The Iron Bridge newsagents has just been robbed again at gun point. Area fully of police. Not first time this place has been done

2nd time in a week, was with a golf club earlier in week apparently

Been done again today at 3.30 man with a baseball bat :suspect:

its probably because its that easy to get away from, on the estate behind, on the estate opposite, up towards town (or even then double back towards woodhouse, strad), down towards rotherham etc

its probably because its that easy to get away from, on the estate behind, on the estate opposite, up towards town (or even then double back towards woodhouse, strad), down towards rotherham etc

Lots of info there . Have you been casing the joint ? :)

Not a funny matter when the same woman has been threatened twice & has decided to leave :rant:

lol, its my old stomping ground, i know all round there, even walked home from rotherham over orgreave in the dark once lol

Not a funny matter when the same woman has been threatened twice & has decided to leave :rant:

Ok , Soz ...

tbf to hackey he wasnt laughing at it, he was laughing at my detailed knowledge of the area

Glad I don't live around there anymore, full of pratts now and there welcome to it.

Glad I don't live around there anymore, full of pratts now and there welcome to it.

a shame cos woodhouse / woodhouse mill was great growing up, still had crap then, the odd robbery etc, certain families causing trouble

if the police had not had all there staff cut ,means all these scum can just do what they like.