Has fencing shop moved or closed

Hi there was a unit on Tyler Street Wincobank .that did fencing for gardens etc.

My neighbour and I used them once and they did a really good job. I need more fencing now and whilst walking to the tram stop was going to call in to speak to them. But its closed and I wondered if anyone knew if they had moved or gone bust ?

Its moved to station rd chapeltown,yorkshire fencing.

Hi Thanks for letting me know. I had been looking for a sign to say they had moved but they didn't leave one unless some nicked it !!! Once again thanks Ann

I have been trying to contact Yorkshire Fencing for weeks now and no joy, so good luck!!

---------- Post added 25-10-2017 at 07:55 ----------

UPDATE

I have now chosen another company to do the work for me this time. So IF they are still in business their ignorance has just lost them mine

Hi Alchemist, sorry its taken a few days to reply. I am on nights and dont seem to get much done. Some one sent me a post and said that the fencing company on Tyler street was called Sheffield Fencing which I didn't know because they didn't have a sign up. Just a sign that said Fencing. Any how I was off Tuesday and I went to Station Road in Chapeltown (where she said they had moved too) and I found the premises. It was half 2 but it was shut, couldn't find anyone at all. I went back after popping into Asda so I did try twice.

Seems they dont want custom !! If it the same company they did a really good job putting up a fence between my property and my neighbours, and they were reasonably, priced But my neighbour dealt with them.

Like you I think I will have to go else where. Ann