Mr Trump - All discussion here

Mr Trump cant win with some people ,can he . He is instrumental in North Korea giving up its nuclear weapons and cant even get a pat on the back . Now remind us again what Obama did ,in his time

Trump could get rid of his nuclear weapons if he is so against them. Obama tried to do lots of good things, such as preventing gun massacres in school, but Trump's party blocked a lot of his good ideas. But this thread is supposed to about your hero, not Obama.

Mr Trump cant win with some people ,can he . He is instrumental in North Korea giving up its nuclear weapons and cant even get a pat on the back . Now remind us again what Obama did ,in his time

No, you’re right. I am being very hard on The Trumpet, aren’t I ?

I’ll tell you what, after Kim Jong Wotsisface decommissions his nukes, I want The Trumpet to decommission his own nukes and then implement gun control in the good ol’ US of A.

Once The Trumpet has done that, then I will personally endorse The Trumpet for the Nobel Peace Prize.

I’m pleased Trump is visiting this country.

Trump got a full state visit when he went to France to celebrate Bastille day, and I don’t think there was many people protesting about it. Well I didn’t see anything on the news suggesting otherwise.

I am hoping his visit goes smoothly when he comes for his working visit here, but I tend to wonder what plans Sadiq Khan has for the Presidents visit. No doubt he’ll encourage the protesters to take to the streets and cause destruction.

I’m pleased Trump is visiting this country.

Trump got a full state visit when he went to France to celebrate Bastille day, and I don’t think there was many people protesting about it. Well I didn’t see anything on the news suggesting otherwise.

I am hoping his visit goes smoothly when he comes for his working visit here, but I tend to wonder what plans Sadiq Khan has for the Presidents visit. No doubt he’ll encourage the protesters to take to the streets and cause destruction.

Why are you against demonstrations taking place? Trump is very unpopular in the UK... if we are a democratic country we should be allowed to demonstrate against a foreign leader who many believe is a nasty and unpleasant person.

Also, when has Sadiq Khan told people to cause destruction in protests? :confused:

Trump could get rid of his nuclear weapons if he is so against them. Obama tried to do lots of good things, such as preventing gun massacres in school, but Trump's party blocked a lot of his good ideas. But this thread is supposed to about your hero, not Obama.

Hes not exactly a hero of mine , he is not against nuclear weapons , he is against tyrannical despots having them. " Obama tried " you could've ended the sentence there

---------- Post added 27-04-2018 at 21:19 ----------

Why are you against demonstrations taking place? Trump is very unpopular in the UK... if we are a democratic country we should be allowed to demonstrate against a foreign leader who many believe is a nasty and unpleasant person.

Also, when has Sadiq Khan told people to cause destruction in protests? :confused:

Hes never told them not too

Hes never told them not too

That's hardly encouraging them to cause destruction, which you said. You seem like a tabloid reporter... distorting the truth to fit in with what you want to believe!

Khan will encourage demonstrations, and as you say we are a democratic country, but in my opinion destruction and demonstrations go together.

That's hardly encouraging them to cause destruction, which you said. You seem like a tabloid reporter... distorting the truth to fit in with what you want to believe!

You seem like someone who cannot read , I never said that :hihi:

Khan will encourage demonstrations, and as you say we are a democratic country, but in my opinion destruction and demonstrations go together.

I believe the vast majority of demonstrators will be peaceful. To oppose demonstrations just because an idiotic minority might be destructive or even violent is giving in to the sort of anti opposition policies espoused by people like Putin and Trump.

A million people could demonstrate against Trump and if one chucked an egg you'd pick up on the egg chucker and forget about the rest.

A million people could demonstrate against Trump and if one chucked an egg you'd pick up on the egg chucker and forget about the rest.

It would be a bit difficult to pick up on a egg chucker if a million people were demonstrating, but if that was the only thing that was thrown during the million people demonstrating, and no damage to cars and property I wouldn’t complain. Well as long as the egg didn’t hit The President.

It would be a bit difficult to pick up on a egg chucker if a million people were demonstrating, but if that was the only thing that was thrown during the million people demonstrating, and no damage to cars and property I wouldn’t complain. Well as long as the egg didn’t hit The President.

No more said!